BeautyHairHair Productslordhair
Mens Hair Replacement Systems Hair Styling Service for Orders Fulfilled by Store

by lordhair

This is not a product while this is a service only for customer purchase seller fulfilled item from lordhair. If you want Lordhair style the hair for you, please order item fulfilled by Lordhair store, and then order this service.We don't offer this service for order fulfilled by Amazon. Lordhair Mens Hair Replacement Systems Hair Styling Service for Orders Fulfilled by Lordhair Store

Lordhair Mens Hair Replacement Systems Hair Styling Service for Orders Fulfilled by Lordhair Store; This is not a product while this is a service only for customer purchase seller fulfilled item from lordhair.; If you want Lordhair style the hair for you, please order item fulfilled by Lordhair store, and then order this service.; We don't offer this service for order fulfilled by Amazon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lordhair Mens Hair Replacement Systems Hair Styling Service for Orders Fulfilled by Lordhair Store!
Phil S.
Orange, CA
They charged me 300.00 for a "custom" wig that was supposed to be styled and cut to match photos I had sent them. They sent me a stock wig that was not styled at all. It was cheaply made and hair fell off of it as soon as I opened the box it was delivered in. I asked them to correct this mistake and they said to send it back. Fedex informed me that they provided a false account number and that if I did send it back I would be charge 50.00 (The company is located in China). This company has no integrity and they are dishonest.

Looking for your answer?