BY LORD & TAYLOR

Add a pop of color to your everyday look with this fashion nail collecion. Featuring five 0.27 fl. Oz. nail polishes, this set offers a great color for every season. see more...

Cindy Y.
I got this for one of my nieces. The colors were great. It covered really well too. The only issue was with chipping but I have yet to find a polish that doesn't chip on her. She really liked them though.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Love this great colors. Lord and Taylor is super super pricey but these nail colours are decently affordable. They have bold, quality colors. All shades are classic colors that will never go out of style. I love these Lord and Taylor Five Piece Fashion Nail Collection
Marta Z.
I loved my Lord & Taylor Five Piece Fashion Nail Collection - One Colour-One Size.  I can go from a classic red to a soft pink.  The lacquer is a smooth finish with long lasting wear to it.  It dries fast and withstands hands that even have to do dishes!
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA
Nice colors but did not hold up well. Size was almost a one time use type of thing which was quite frustrating and then for it to chip and peel on day one was very disapointing. Expected much more from a store of this calibur. Likely will not be repurchasing this product in the future
iqra f.
this nail collection has some gorgeous and beautiful colors. there are no cons for this product. i  really like it. it is worth the price and has very good value. I am definitely a repeat user because i really like.. i definitely recommend it to others because its good price for great product.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Hira J.
Linden, MI
These are actually so nice! It's great quality and the colors are so pigmented. The nail polish just needs one swipe and you're ready to dry. I love the color selection in this case as well, perfect for any occasion
Hailey R.
Sandy, UT
I have loved these nail polish set! I got some for myself and for my twin sister as a gift for our birthday with some other beauty supplies and she loved it! The colors are very rich! I do wish that they had been more durable for my tastes tho.