Lord & Taylor

by Lord & Taylor

Lord & Taylor offers retail and online shopping for men's, women's and children's clothing, accessories, jewelry and fragrances.

How is this department store different than a Macy's or Nordstrom?
Love to shop at this store.. the sale representives are very nice and will help you with whatever you need.
Do any other smaller woman have the issue that I have shopping there? I am 5'1 and a size 0
Start your review of Lord & Taylor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm not the biggest fan of Lord & Taylor due to their prices and styles, but I had a really interesting customer service experience there last year that I'll never forget.in reviews
Lord & Taylor is a department store that you can find in just about every major city across the U.S., and classic, as well as trendy styles, can be found inside. in reviews
A good departmental store.. you get great quality of clothes ,accessories, shoes, handbags and beauty products at a very affordable budget . in reviews
I always find great deals here and if you even have the patience to look through their clearance items, I can almost guarantee that you will find something beautiful and it won't break the bank/in reviews
Great clothes with a high variety of brands, high prices, but usually really good quality.in reviews
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store so much. This is my favorite place to get my grandmother an outfit every year for her birthday. They have very high quality clothing and such pretty styles to choose from. They also carry great products in the beauty department. I love the whole shopping experience at this store. I will shop here again and I recommend. There pants suits and work clothes are out of this world beautiful and high quality.
wendy H.
Lord & Taylor is one of the best department store that always seems to have better deals than others.  Although Macy's carry more products, I think Lord & Taylor has better products to choose from.  And having friends & family sales and others definitely make the experience that much better.
Julie O.
Los Angeles, CA
A fantastic department store. Salespeople are always helpful, selection of merchandise is great, and they have the best sales!
Sarah Z.
Stamford, CT
Lord & Taylor uploaded by Sarah Z.
Lord and Taylor has a HUGE selection of products, from beauty to perfume, clothing to shoes and even jewelry. They carry many name brand items such as Adidas, Nike, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, etc. I got my prom dress from here and loved it!
cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Lord & Taylor in my opinion has the most beautiful dresses! It’s like an upscale Macy’s yes Macy’s because they offer same brands but slightly different designs with the same type of fabric & design pattern.
Sandra L.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I sure do love this time of year! Racks and racks of clearance and last chance items. The most exciting part is at the registers, when the cashier adds on the extra coupons! Can you say Bargain! Bargain! Bargain! I love L&T. A one stop shop!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Lord and Taylor creates a one of a kind shopping experience! I have shopped there many times and I am never disappointed. Every section you visit, whether makeup, clothes, shoes, purses, makes you want to buy everything! The quality of the merchandise is exceptional as it highlights all the high-end brands of beauty and fashion. Although alot of the items are very expensive, it is not difficult to find something in everyone's price range. I will definitely continue shopping at Lord and Taylor and strongly recommend that everyone visits it.
Kaitlin O.
Bellmawr, NJ
Lord and taylor has a god  loyalty program and out of all the higher end department stores has decent sales. I shop here slot since you can get some pretty good stuff on sale and it's easy to find, never mesh or too picked over. I would recommend shopping here if you like shopping st Nordstroms.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
They have a great selection of clothing but not of shoes, at least the one by me doesn't. I wish it was more evenly dispersed with stuff. Instead I find they have a lot of the same things.
Kayla H.
Jersey City, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Things were good while it lasted! It’s bittersweet but they are going out of business. My grandmother shopped there and it trickled down to me. I did snag some sweet deals during the going out of business sales but it’s so sad to see such a prestigious company go under! Thank you for everything!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...