Lord & Taylor uploaded by Morgan V.Lord & Taylor uploaded by Laura S.Lord & Taylor uploaded by Frankie A.

BY LORD & TAYLOR

Lord & Taylor offers retail and online shopping for men's, women's and children's clothing, accessories, jewelry and fragrances. see more...

• How is this department store different than a Macy's or N...4 Answers
  • Love to shop at this store.. the sale representives are v...3 Answers
  • What are the best brands to buy here?11 Answers
Lord & Taylor
  • "I'm not the biggest fan of Lord & Taylor due to their prices and styles, but I had a really interesting customer service experience there last year that I'll never forget." in 13 reviews
  • "Lord & Taylor is a department store that you can find in just about every major city across the U.S., and classic, as well as trendy styles, can be found inside. " in 11 reviews
  • "A good departmental store.. you get great quality of clothes ,accessories, shoes, handbags and beauty products at a very affordable budget . " in 7 reviews
  • "I always find great deals here and if you even have the patience to look through their clearance items, I can almost guarantee that you will find something beautiful and it won't break the bank/" in 6 reviews
  • "Great clothes with a high variety of brands, high prices, but usually really good quality." in 6 reviews
Darin W.
Portland
Hugely Disappointed! I purchased jewelry for my wife's birthday back in October. Pieces dropped off of two of the items the very first time she wore them.
I just ordered my wife some sweaters. All of them showed available when I placed them in my cart, but they claimed two were out of stock when I tried to complete my order. I removed them, went back and tried again as they still showed available on the merchandise pages. Same thing! Let's add some insult to injury. I was not able to get the two my wife liked best, so let's take away sweater #3 from her, too! YEP! I received an email from LT hours after my order was confirmed and my card charged saying one more sweater would not be making the shipment! I wrote customer service two days ago and have yet to receive a reply... and my email showed the 3rd sweater in question was still on it's way even after they pulled it! Shipment arrived. NO SWEATER! Can you say, MACY'S?!
Julie B.
Burlington
I love lord and Taylor because I can find many of the higher-quality brands that I love for more affordable prices than when I shop directly at those brand’s stores. Each clothing section typically has many brands mixed together, so you often have to sort through a lot of pieces to find what you need, but they always have great styles in stock. Additionally, their shoe section is fantastic.
Isabella W.
Ridgewood
Lord and Taylor has great customer service and I love that they have so many departments. I get all of my gowns there for special events because they’re such a great price for good quality. Their makeup department is so easy because all the brand are in one place rather than having to go to separate stores.
Gaga G.
Lord & Taylor has great prices. I love GiGi New York leather clutches and found them at a crazy sale price at L&T, so I was able I to give them to my bridesmaids as gifts. My only complaint about L&T is that the returns are not free, and I learned that the hard way because it was a hidden term on their site.
Laura M.
Hudson, NH
I started my Michael Kors watch collection thanks to the amazing deals from lord and Taylor, they always offer specials for store card holders, coupons and gift cards for early bird shoppers, I would totally recommend to visit your closest location and check out all departments, you will always get fabulous finds and savings. Their shoe and dresses collections are to die for. And like no other department store, their coupons actually works on cosmetics and fragrances too!Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold
Emma B.
Newark
The store has some brands that are more expensive than others, but the store is ALWAYS have coupons and sales which is amazing. You can always find cute clothes from your favorite brands, and even cute and affordable products from the Lord & Taylor brand too!
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
Haven! Their customer service is amazing and so are their deals. Normal pricing is obviously higher because it is a nice department store, but those sales are where it’s at. I’ve gotten such amazing high quality clothing for a fraction of the price
Mina P.
Pontiac, MI
Great deals on great brands but a hassle to sort through. The clothes and shoes are a great quality if you can find something in your size or can sort through random stuff to find something you like . I love more organized clothing stores, but if I pass by I’ll more than likely go in.
Erica C.
harleysville
This is my favorite store to shop in for formal wear and dresses. They always have a really great selection that is in style and in season. Their employees are generally very helpful and will locate sizes for you while in the dressing room.
Marian J.
herald
I bought a few Clinique products online and it still have yet to be seen. I bought it about 2-3 was ago and still nothing. Shipping is very slow I guess because of the holidays but that should never be an excuse for big retailers.
Lauren O.
What are the best brands to buy here?
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
How is this department store different than a Macy's or Nordstrom?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Do any other smaller woman have the issue that I have shopping there? I am 5'1 and a size 0
Camia R.
yonkers, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do they have good sales?
Yadira R.
Love to shop at this store.. the sale representives are very nice and will help you with whatever you need.