Lord Of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy [Full Screen] [6 Discs] (used) uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.

BY WWW.SECONDSPIN.COM

Peter Jackson, Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Astin, John Rhys-Davies, Christopher Lee, DVD - 3 Pack Full Frame, New Line Home Video, Running Time: 09:17:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This trilogy is my all time favorites, I love the books and the movies. Of course the books are better but they did an awesome job of making them into movies, I love the story line and middle earth where it takes place, this maybe funny but when I watch these movies I imagine I am in it, it would just be cool to be in that kind of a world minus mordor. If you have not seen these movies I highly recommend checking them out.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Oh my God I love The Lord of The Rings movies. What I love of this combo is that I can watch all the at anytime. It is very enjoyable and the sounds track is perfect. You most watch this movies. You well have a great time specially if is family movie night.