Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion

by Lord Jones

A restorative, extra-strength, non-psychoactive CBD-infused moisturizing lotion (with zero THC) ideal for post-workout recovery, that time of the month, a night out in heels, and a million other skin and body woes with CBD derived exclusively from organically cultivated hemp, grown in the USA. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles Formulation: Rich Lotion Highlighted Ingredients: - CBD: Acts as a powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory. - Shea Butter: Natural vitamins and fatty acids make shea butter incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. - Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate: A natural ingredient that produces a long-lasting cooling effect to stimulate blood flow and provide immediate relief to the affected area. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: CBD (cannabidol) is a phytocannabinoid that has received recent attention for its restorative benefits. CBD, or hemp oil, is different from hemp seed oil (or cannabis sativa seed oil), an ingredient which does not contain CBD and does not deliver CBD's buzz-worthy benefits. But, not all CBD is created equal. Some brands use CBD isolate a cheaper and more heavily processed extract that is derived by stripping away all of the plant's natural compounds and isolating only one. This full-spectrum CBD oil retains the plant's original terpenes and phytocannabinoids to boost efficacy and deliver a lotion powered by the whole plant. Lord Jones is committed to using only clean and functional ingredients. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquin

Have you tried CBD Lord Jones serum and moisturizer[product:lord-jones-royal-oil-1000-mg-of-cbd-1-oz/-30-ml] Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion ?
Please influenster [product:lord-jones-high-cbd-formula-bath-salts-12-oz/-340g] Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion ?
Does anyone use cbd beauty products in their everyday routine? Last night I used Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion on my legs, but I can't tell if there are any noticeably different results.
Start your review of Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion!
Komila O.
Glendale, CA
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Komila O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Recommend this product to all who does not love fragrance and love real moisturizer! High CBD formula makes the lotion ideal for using anywhere in the body. Does not irritate the skin. I will buy it again #winterskincare
janice A.
Marlborough, MA
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by janice A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would like to start off by saying I have very oily acne blemishes large pores dark spots skin and psoriasis and I decided to give this a shot I used it only on my face sometimes on my body and this has been the best invention ever I would love so many bottles of this it is fragrance-free and what shocked me the most was it left my face non-greasy and I've been through so much with my psoriasis all over my body and my face and the fact that this cleared it up and left my face so even toned and clear I am officially obsessed and thankful this product is amazing it is extremely expensive for the size you receive not sure how this lotion is supposed to be big enough to cover your whole body but if anybody from this company the owners would love to send this my way I would be super thankful I've tried so many things for my psoriasis and acne and I was very impressed what this was able to do to my skin it is vegan cruelty free and paraben free sulphate free synthetic dyes free and I love that minty tingly feeling it leaves on my face it's not a strong feeling at all it just lets you know it's working
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as an add on for my Beauty Insider Points from Sephora & I actually love it. It makes my skin feel so smooth, soft & hydrated! It’s also not greasy at all like some body lotions tend to be. Love this stuff! Will be buying the bigger version ASAP!
Lori M.
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first sample of CBD products. I got this from #Sephora abd its not bad. It really blends in good and I dont have to rub.a lot for it to soak into ur skin. This one is fragrance free so it doesnt have a smell to it but thats okay cause it gave me a lot of moisture. I'm going to look into this brand cause it's not bad. No greasy feeling or look.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this CBD lotion. It helps me ease whenever I have bodyache at that time of the month. It is fragnance free. It is a small bottle but a little goes a long way.
Briana Z.
Yucca Valley, CA
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Briana Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lotion . I love the way it makes my skin feel . Doesn’t leave an oily residue . Absorbs quickly . I don’t know if i feel the effects of the cbd but as far as moisturizing my skin its lovely . I also love that its fragrance free so i dont have to worry about mixing smells . Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion #lotion #cbd #lordjones #body #better #smooth #soft #fragrancefree
Caryn L.
Coral Springs, FL
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Caryn L.
Lord Jones CBD body lotion is honestly one of my holy grail products. From the fragrance-free lightweight formula that allows you to effortlessly rub it in, to the 200mg of CBD per bottle, there’s so much to love about this lotion. While it may feel featherlight, this lotion holds its own by providing deep hydration to the skin, quickly drying down in seconds, leaving skin soft and smooth, but never greasy. For those of you who like their lotions scented, Lord Jones has you covered as well, by providing two scented alternatives in grapefruit and their signature scent. Personally, I noticed that this lotion significantly helped my skin when I accidently got a bit too much sun. Not only did it help subdue the burning pain associated with my sunburn, but it assisted the healing process by reducing the inflammation and allowing my skin to get the hydration it needed. Although this CBD lotion is on the expensive side, running you $60 dollars for 3.38 oz, I consider it worth it considering all the wonderful attributes. On a side note, for those who want to try this lotion but not break the bank, keep a lookout on the Lord Jones website for sales and deals. Like up to 25% off or buy one lotion, get one free.
Jordan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lotion is thick , and absorbs very well into the skin. It isn’t tacky , sticky or oily. However , it’s very expensive , in my opinion. I would not purchase the full size of this which I believe is $60. I’ve used $2 lotions that honestly did the same thing. This is a great lotion, but extremely overpriced.
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by Lori W.
This is my new favorite lotion I got it in my boxy charm lux and wow I can’t get over the amazing smell of it and how well my skin is taking to it so moisturizing so fabulous I LOVE this stuff the premeasured dispenser gives you exzactly enough so you don’t waste I will be purchasing this once I’m out I wish they made a perfume in this scent!
NyQuesha B.
Florissant, MO
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion uploaded by NyQuesha B.
I really enjoyed using this high CBD formula body lotion. I feel that it really did have a calming and relaxing effect on areas on my body that I had inflammation. The packaging is very thoughtful inside and out. It was very moisturizing. I would love to try the scented version to this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlin D.
Kenmore, WA
il y a 5 mois
ashley M. il y a 3 mois
Yes i use it and it helps a lot
Brandy H.
Queen Creek, AZ
il y a un an
Britnie M. il y a 9 mois
I used it on my back and within five minutes the aching feeling was gone where I used it.
Brandy H.
Queen Creek, AZ
il y a un an
Trisha J. il y a 9 mois
The biggest benefit I've noticed is that this cream really hydrates my skin & if I use it daily & say I skipped a few days my skin still feels soft & smooth & its still hydrated, like no need for lotion becus my legs are ashy! I really enjoy it I just don't enjoy that price! LOL....