BeautyBodyBody CareLord Jones
High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g

Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g

by Lord Jones

A detoxifying bath soak infused with 240 mg of CBD & #151 for whenever you're sore from a workout, need to soothe an overworked body, or deserve an indulgent night of self-care. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: Heavy Scrub

What’s your favorite CBD infused bath product?
Would people recommend this for its calming properties?
Start your review of Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g!
Jackie  B.
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Jackie  B.
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Jackie  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g is my go to #soak when I'm sore and tired.comes in beautiful recyclable packaging; looks and feels high end. Melts easily in the bath; this is #chunky; let it #melt. The scent is strong when these first hit the water. Lemongrass, as well as citrus scent. As they melt, the scent becomes subtle. This soak is like a #minispa session. My skin feels soft, and my mind and muscles-relaxed. These are a bit spendy~but baby they are worth it!!I recommend #lordjones to all my busy #bossbabes. Get your soak on! đź’…
Kristen  F.
Kingsport, TN
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Kristen  F.
I absolutely love these bath salts and love all their products they have actually. The company knows what they are doing. They smell amazing all while giving you a calm and peaceful experience all while leaving your skin so soft . They aren't to expensive but it's totally worth what you pay . Go check out their amazing cbd products I can't wait to order again from them!! Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g
Anastasia Y.
Wheeling, IL
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Anastasia Y.
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Anastasia Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very skeptical that this would make a difference in how I feel after my bath and I really surprised about that! I love it and it makes a huge difference in relaxing my muscles. I have had baths without this and can feel the difference. I will definitely repurchase! It is easy to use, one scoop is enough and no mess afterwards. Highly recommended![product:lord-jones-high-cbd-formula-bath-salts-12-oz/-340g]
Jeannette  L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Jeannette  L.
The most relaxing bath I've ever had!!! CBD is a game changer and no you don't get high. These bath salt have Arnica, calendula, Epsom and pink Himalayan salt among other natural ingredients. Price point is well worth it!! Highly recommend you invest in you.
Michelle S.
Savior! Having chronic pain I thought I would give this a try. It’s so very expensive-sigh. However it actually HELPS! I keep a couple of the packages on hand for really bad days.
Amber D.
LA
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Amber D.
The benefits of the CBD are just an added bonus to the incredible scent and experience these bath salts create! The salts are pretty course, and there are pieces of dried herbs/flowers in the mix as well, but nowhere near enough to clog even the finest of drains. Very highly recommend for anyone curious about CBD products!
Michael H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The scent is reminiscent of a sort of eucalyptus-muscle rub, which I could do without, BUT, I was so relaxed I felt like a pile of soft butter and my skin is very soft. I will use all of it, but the smell will stop me from repurchasing.
Nicki W.
Vancouver, WA
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Nicki W.
First off, if you haven’t tried CBD bath salts, you’re missing out! The Lord Jones bath salts are so amazing and luxurious. I wish you could smell them through a picture! They have magnesium, calendula flowers, arnica flowers, and citrus peel, on top of the other ingredients. They help my body pain and when I want to de-stress, this is my go-to! They are well worth the price and are vegan, cruelty free, and free of all synthetic additives. (Also pictured is their CBD body oil, which is also AMAZING!)
Yobana S.
Palisades Pk, NJ
AmaZing. Leaves my muscles so relaxed after a long day at work or gym. Highly recommend for the everyday hard worker. Smells delicious on top of it!
Stephanie A.
Monroe
Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g uploaded by Stephanie A.
[product:lord-jones-high-cbd-formula-bath-salts-12-oz/-340g]. I do not even know where to begin… this stuff is 65.00 at Sephora and it is absolutely worth it to me. I use this stuff in every soak. It smells amazing and I always feel so relaxed. Baths are my self care and I can soak for hours while thinking up ideas and relaxing my weary bones.