Lord & Berry Velluto Eye Shadow & Pencil Vero - Black uploaded by Ellen H.

BY LORD & BERRY

The Lord & Berry Velluto Eye Shadow and Pencil Vero in Black is delicate and soft making it perfect for blending and layering colour. Create a sheer look for day or build up the colour for sultry sexy eyes that look gorgeous at night. Easy to apply the built-in sponge means the colour can be effortlessly smudged and blended for fail-safe application. Directions: Apply to the lashline in small strokes. Use the built-in sponge to smudge and blend the liner and shadow. see more...

Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
This stuff glides right onto the skin. There is no drag as you apply the liner to your lids. The only thing I found that I didn’t like with this pencil is that it tends to smudge. If you’re looking for that Smokey blended out look this works well but I’m more of a thin line to make my eyes pop.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
This is a great black eyeliner! I don’t usually like wood eyeliner pencil because they tend to be a little pokey, but this went on so nice and smooth with just the right amount of softness. It does smudge a little bit throughout the day but that’s to be expected. Lord & Berry Line/Shade Eye Pencil
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
This is a okay eye pencil. Kinda hard though so I recommend warming up the pencil. I just use a lighter and quickly pass the pan I’ll tip through the flame a few time and wait a few seconds before placing the warm eyeliner onto your eye!!! We want to be safe but other wise I think the pencil does what it’s made to do.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I didn’t really like this eyeliner. If you have oily eyelids these are 100% likely to smear. If you’re going for that Smokey eye this is for you. It’s creamy. I had gotten it as a sample from ipsy. I would recommend to SOME people.
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
SMOOTH & CREAMY EYE PENCIL IN THE BLACKEST BLACK!!!!! Perfect for a smudged look or waterline! Amazing product I got from ipsy and I can’t wait to buy it Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Eye Pencil😍
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
This eyeliner glides on smooth, but it tends to smear. It has a good color, but because it glides of so smoothly you have to have a steady hand. I’m not sure that I’d by it again.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
Love it. Goes on very nicely and easy to control. Works well with my brown eyes. The packaging is perfect, no frills. I will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
I was honestly surprised by this eyeliner. I thought it would be your typical liner but it wasn’t. It glided on smoothly and it stayed in place. One of the good things is that it’s super pigmented, which is amazing
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
This is hands down the best eyeliner pencil ever. This product is so creamy and glides onto the lid. I use this product at least 3 times a week and purchased it through Birchbox once my sample was done.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have tried several of Lord & Berry eyeliners and have been impressed. I received them in a few of my beauty boxes so I am unsure of the price but I would purchase it.
Karolyne P.
How do I get this product more often?