BY LORD & BERRY

The Lord & Berry Velluto Eye Shadow and Pencil Vero in Black is delicate and soft making it perfect for blending and layering colour. Create a sheer look for day or build up the colour for sultry sexy eyes that look gorgeous at night. Easy to apply the built-in sponge means the colour can be effortlessly smudged and blended for fail-safe application. Directions: Apply to the lashline in small strokes. Use the built-in sponge to smudge and blend the liner and shadow. see more...

Leanna D.
This pencil was a bit dry and hard to apply fluidly across my lid but it could be because I’m used to using liquid liner? I really do like the glitter although I would never wear glitter every day. This liner is also blend-able which is going to be nice when I attempt a smoky eye.
Sandra P.
Everman, TX
Love this eyeliner it glides on and its soooo black. I really love how it doesn't irritate my eyes. This is one of the best eyeliners I have used. It doesn't smudge which is a big plus....I love it!
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
I got a sample of the eyeliner and i love it. it goes one dark and don't smudge on you and this is the only name brand eyeliner i ever use that it really expensive glad i got this one
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
This eyeliner went on smooth and the color was great but it didn't really set. It ended up smearing very easily.
Alex V.
This was a little bit hard to use, it didn't glide on smoothly like ones that I have had in the past
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Super black! Glides on easily and did not run into the corner of my eye. I want the full size pencil asap.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this eyeliner!!! Super cheap, avaliable in most drugstores, and goes on so smoothly compared to other eye pencils that just drags and tugs your skin.
Gabriella F.
Folkestone
This is a really soft and creamy eye liner that applies so easily and stays on all day. It gets used up quite fast because of how soft it is, but it's jet black and feels so nice on!
Karolyne P.
How do I get this product more often?