Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipstick Luxury (Fat Pencil) Choco uploaded by Ana M.Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipstick Luxury (Fat Pencil) Choco uploaded by Sarah C.

BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord & Berry Lipsticks - Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipstick Luxury (Fat Pencil) Choco. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This lip pencil is very nice very creamy the color I have is intimacy and it's just stunning it's matte but not uncomfortably matte. I use it more or less as a lip liner but to create like an ombre effect on my lips." in 3 reviews
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this stick. It goes on so smooth and the color is amazing. It lasts wonderful. I got it in my Ipsy bag and liked it so much I had to go online and purchase it. I wear it almost everyday.
Jennifrr T.
I’m not super into the lip game, but this liner makes it super easy since it’s not too dark, just blends with my regular lip color. I also enjoy their other products too!
Sarah C.
Good price
No scent
Easy to use
Cute packaging
Good for dark berry colors or browns, good nude for women of color with darker lips. Good amount of product for the price, and comes in a large color collection.
Brianna T.
azusa , CA
I love this pencil! The color is perfect for the fall/winter and it is the perfect mauve! So so easy to use, it came in my ipsy bag and I have bought it since then. I would totally recommend to others!
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Middle of the road price range. A nice blend of matte lipstick and a cream lipstick. Good color selection and wear time.
Ana M.
I love this. Didnt dry out my lips. Very long lasting and long wearing. Easy to apply. I used a lip topper with this and loved it.
Jamie Shatzer F.
I really like this brand of lipstick and pencil. It goes on easily and lasts. The colors are great too! Prices are very reasonable.
Jazlyn O.
Philadelphia
Amazing Lip liner! really shapes the lips and creates a beautiful shape and color and is creamy and hard to make mistakes.
Charli H.
Horndean, Waterlooville
Absolutely love the lipstick, it glides on the lips nicely and stays on for hours. Doesn’t go dry and bitty like other lip stick’s can, it’s fantastic and have a few different colours! Highly recommend to anyone.