BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry lipsticks - Lord Berry Ultimate Lipstick Luxury (Fat Pencil) Choco. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipstick Luxury
  • "This lipstick is smooth creamy very high pigmented,and can be used as both a lipstick and lip liner great quality highly recommend! " in 12 reviews
  • "I don't have this product but a similar one that I couldn't find. It's called the lord & berry crayon lipstick in the color kiss and it's looks really similar to this one. The one I have is awesome! It's a beautiful orange color that feels amazing on the lips and is long lasting. You don't need to use a lip liner and it's so easy to reapply. It's my all time favorite "lipstick" and everyone should have one! " in 9 reviews
  • "Probably the best matte lipstick I have used. It’s hydrating and very pigmented. The color lasts all day without drying. It doesn’t flake off in an odd way. The pencil allows you to perfectly outline your pout before filling it in." in 3 reviews
Kelly A.
I really like the color of this product, and it's very easy to apply. However, the product is not very creamy or moisturizing, and it makes the lips look very dry. Good for on the go, but not something I usually reach for.
Grace C.
I received this product in my ipsy glam bag last year and it became one of my favorite lip liners that i own. It matches my favorite Revlon lipstick PERFECTLY and it goes with so many of my other favorite lipsticks. I love the larger crayon size because I can fill in my lips faster and it makes the process a little less tedious. This is one product that i will definitely be re-buying!
Molly F.
Review for: Ultimate Lipstick Luxury Fat Pencil Lipstick 12 oz more...
I did not feel like there was anything super special about this lipstick. It was crumbly, but still fairly smooth. I got it in an Ipsy bag, but wouldn’t purchase one on my own.
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
This is my goto shade and I stumbled across it by accident. From application to wearability, the way it blends, and how long it lasts.. this is my favorite lip product if all Time. My only wish would be for a peel off/self sharpening product because the wood doesn’t sharpen off very well.
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
Whitney W.
Lucasville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Plum more...
Love the plum color! It stays on all day! Super easy to apply. I got mine as a free sample and would definitely purchase for myself once I run out! I’m impressed with the quality of the lipstick and the longevity of its wear.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Love this color, I use it as an every day color with my nudes and pinks. Last long, comity, easy application. Don’t know if there’s a bigger size, but kind of smell. No smell... great every day lip pencil to have
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Rouge more...
AMAZING pigment!! This lip color is beautiful! It lasted most of the day and it felt fabulous on my lips. It exceeded my expectations! I got it as one of my ipsy goodies one month and now I’m hooked!!
Nicole B.
These pencils are incredible, so natural looking and can be worn on days where you want a lip color without having to do a full blown glam look. Long lasting and easy to apply. I wish they had a bigger shade range though
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
This I think is my all time favorite matte lip stick pencil right now. It is very pigmented and creamy. It is light weight and lasts all day. Going to be purchasing this again.