BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry lipsticks - Lord Berry Ultimate Lipstick Luxury (Fat Pencil) Choco. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I received this in my August ipsy bag and ended up loving it. I hadn't heard of the brand prior to now so I didn't really have any expectations. The color is perfect, reminds me of the color I WISH my lips were naturally. I don't think that the formula is drying - it is certainly not moisturizing, but it doesn't make that promise. It's exactly what I want in my purse for when I'm out of the house and want some color on my lips but nothing too much. It's still very versatile - I plan to use it out with a dramatic eye look (probably my modern Renaissance palette) and a gorgeous matte neutral.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in the shade intimacy in my August Ipsy bag. At first I wasn't that excited about it but it ended up being awesome. It's matte and easier to apply than I thought. The color is natural enough for me to be able to wear it everyday and it's not drying. Also I've been wearing it all day and have drank multiple cups of coffee, eaten multiple times and kissed my bf and it's still there! Great quality.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As many others here, I recieved in my Ipsy bag. I wasn't sure about the color I recieved (intamicy) but it looks good on (cool toned fair skin). It is fairly matte but not drying and can always be layered with a gloss for shine. I don't know how I feel about the pencil like applicator but I don't really mind if I guess. Wouldn't mind trying other things from this brand.
Amber Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tried to shade intimacy but I love it! Very wearable color, long lasting, and good formula. This is my first use with this product and I recommend! I love the smell also, it looks like a crayon and smells like one also. It reminds me of childhood but I lost a star because I know some will not enjoy the smell but it's worth the product!
Lizz V.
Newark, DE
I received this lip crayon in my #ipsyglambag this month, and I really loved it. I am a big fan of lip color, so I am always willing to try new products. This pencil was very smooth, and stayed on all day with very little wear. The color I received was 'intimacy' and it is a great pink color very flattering to fair skin tones.
Rachel K.
Recently received a Lord and Berry Lip Crayon in my monthly Ipsy glam bag. My initial impression was that I loved how smoothly it glided on to my lips, and also how pigmented it was. Throughout the day it never smudged, though it did wear off after eating and drinking.
Hannah S.
1I really enjoyed the shade that I was given in my ipsy bag, but I'm not sure how I feel about the formula. It's a little drying on the lips. Pairing it with a gloss or something else to give your lips the moisture it needs might be suitable for this product.
April B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick crayon, the only downside is that it is very very drying. My lips felt like the Sahara Desert after I applied it. On the plus side it applies easily almost like it would be creamy, but it's not. It is very pigmented and matte.
Chloe V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received in August Ipsy. The shade is a pretty red/pink/purple berry color. Very dry when applying to your lips but once it's on it feels nice & smooth. First time using a lip crayon & I feel like I would def use one again after this.
Carol L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Ipsy Glam bag and I absolutely love the shade (a pigmented dark brown) but every time I try to sharpen, the whole point keeps on breaking. It snaps mid application. Really disappointing