Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipliner uploaded by Wendy H.Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipliner uploaded by Vanna L.
12 colors available

BY NONE

Ultimate Lipliner by Lord & Berry Pencil lipliner Soft, creamy texture Highly pigmented Available in a variety of shades see more...

Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this in the shade Romantic Rose and I absolutely love it! I wear it all over my lips, which can be a bit drying, but since I love the color so much I don't mind. I just have to be sure to moisturize my lips beforehand. It's just the perfect deep rosy color! Plus, it wears beautifully throughout the day!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this in a past Ipsy bag, and it's a pretty solid lip liner. It goes on smoothly and isn't drying. It's a perfect nude color and goes on great under lipstick! I'm not usually impressed with Lord & Berry but I really love this lip liner and use it often!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
This is one of my favorite lip liners ever. I received one in a ipsy glam bag a few months ago & fell in love. I almost refuse to use any other brand. It goes on so insanely smooth & the color pay off is great. This is an amazing lip liner!!
DeAnna S.
DeAnna S.
Indianapolis, IN
I got a sample of this and I am totally in love. I have it in the shade nude and it is THE perfect shade. I have had a hard time finding a nude lip color for my pale skin. But this looks awesome! I highly recommend!
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I love it! It's the perfect nude color that goes great under lipstick. I also like to wear it all over my lip. It glides on so easily and creamy.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Blegh, I cannot say anything nice about this! I am not big on lip liner and wasn't really impressed with this. I tried it once and never used it again.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I am in love with the Nude color! It's perfect with a dusty rose colored lipstick. It goes on really smooth.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Romantic Rose No Colourromantic Rose
I have this liner in the color "Romantic Rose" and it's a really versatile shade. Kind of a brownish rose. The formula is a little dry if you're using it all over your lips, but the color lasts forever and it makes sure your lipstick stays PUT with no budging at all.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I absolutely love love love this lip liner in shade nude. One of my best friends got me into it. She has this color and I fell in love. It glides on, is more matte but slightly creamy. It fills in the lips nicely and goes great with a variety of colors
Lvz V.
Lvz V.
boynton beach, fl
I got this in an ipsy bag. Totally loved it, I use it almost everyday, alone or with a lighter lipstick shade. It goes on smooth and stays matte all day. I have really light skin, so it makes my lips look big and pretty. It's a Kylie Jenner like color, and It's gorgeous! Would recommend and when I run out I will so buy it.