BY NONE

Ultimate Lipliner by Lord & Berry Pencil lipliner Soft, creamy texture Highly pigmented Available in a variety of shades see more...

Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipliner
  • "I received this liner in Nude in a subscription box and it it my daily go to! Perfect match for my lips without being too light or beige. No tugging to apply, creamy texture, smooth with no flaking! " in 4 reviews
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Lord and berry have wonderful lip liners! They are a perfect balance between easy to get on yet not too soft where they spread around too much. Reasonably priced for how well they work and I would definitely buy it again!
Emily G.
Review for: Lipliner Tanned Nude more...
I'm not a lip-liner person, but I have discovered it's good for clean edges. Color was okay, but I received it in my ipsy bag, so I didn't really get to "pick" my shade. Wouldn't purchase again, but if you are a fan of lipliners, I would suggest this product. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
Brittany C.
I absolutely love love love this lip liner in shade nude. One of my best friends got me into it. She has this color and I fell in love. It glides on, is more matte but slightly creamy. It fills in the lips nicely and goes great with a variety of colors
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Lipliner Tanned Nude more...
If I remember correctly I received this in an Ipsy bag a while back. It's lasted me quite awhile. I wear this with Elf matte lippie in the color Natural. Looks wonderful! Both glide on smoothly and seem to last quite awhile.
Kristina G.
Been a fan of this brand for quite some time, but the majority of their products went to use on my clients and I wasn't trying and using personally on myself. I have a bad habit of sticking with what I know works when it comes to myself, so this was one of the products that helped me branch out more. I was using a nude just slightly lighter than their shade of nude and paying much more for it. Once I tried this and realized I needed that tinge darker I was so much happier with this product than my old one! No matter what my lip color of choice is for the day, I line and fill in my lips with this before color. I could just stop there and have beautiful full nude looking lips, but I've also found that this helps my other lip colors to have much more staying power.
Taylor B.
Beaverton, OR
I mean, it's nice, don't get me wrong. It's just too brown for me to use as a lip liner. It doesn't work well with my skin tone and doesn't really suit any color of lipstick in my arsenal. I'd love to try shade that is more pink or red, but this just didn't work for me.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Romantic Rose No Colourromantic Rose more...
I have this liner in the color "Romantic Rose" and it's a really versatile shade. Kind of a brownish rose. The formula is a little dry if you're using it all over your lips, but the color lasts forever and it makes sure your lipstick stays PUT with no budging at all.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this in a past Ipsy bag, and it's a pretty solid lip liner. It goes on smoothly and isn't drying. It's a perfect nude color and goes on great under lipstick! I'm not usually impressed with Lord & Berry but I really love this lip liner and use it often!
Chelsie L.
This is one of my favorite lip liners ever. I received one in a ipsy glam bag a few months ago & fell in love. I almost refuse to use any other brand. It goes on so insanely smooth & the color pay off is great. This is an amazing lip liner!!
Jerica A.
NEW BALTIMORE, MI
Review for: Lipliner Tanned Nude more...
I received this in a past ipsy bag a few months ago. I don't use lip liners that much, but of course I tried it out anyways. I love it! It goes on so smooth, and the color pay off is great. I am finding myself wearing lip liner more often now just because it works so well. I would definitely purchase again.