BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry lip liners - Lord Berry Ultimate Lipliner Violet. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Christine and Hailey B.
The pencil is very nice and goes onto your lips well, but it doesn't go on the smoothest and doesn't have the best colour payoff, you will have to go over sections of your lip outline a few times for opacity but it is nice!
Hannah M.
Gets the job done. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary about it. I looked great on and lasted. I would recommend. I received it in my Ipsy bag. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself because I didn't see anything extra special about it but it was good. 8/10.
Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
Color isnt my favorite but the formula is smooth and silky. I got thru thru my monthly ipsy bag. I wouldn't be upset if I got another sample and would love a more natural color since the majority of my lips colors are nude.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
first time trying anything from this brand but i loved this liner i have to try more shades and things from them to be able to make it a full review but what i tried was nice so far, i liked the color and wear time alot and it applied easily, i have a rosy nude color
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés I love this product ❤️❤️
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
This is a great lip liner. It really stays put all day and is easy to apply. With alot of other lip liners, a lot of pressure must be applied but with this product it glides right on.
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
I have really liked their lipliner. I received one in an Ipsy and use it constantly. It applies very smooth and has a nice amount of pigment. It’s easily become one of my regular go to’s and I will definitely buy another when this one runs out.
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
The shade nude is absolutely gorgeous. This comes from someone who is always wearing red or dark colors. But nude just looks great all over the lip and it lasts a really long time.
Layal M.
I have this lip liner in nude and I love it. The staying power is pretty great and doesn't feather nor smudge. I actually use this as a lipstick and it feels very smooth on my lips. Plus I absolutely adore the color. They are a bit to expensive but they do really work.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
To be perfectly honest I’m not crazy about this. It’s very drying and crumbled when I used it. It is a nice color but it is just not great.