BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry lip liners - Lord Berry Ultimate Lipliner Violet. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Silvia C.
Renton
Genuinely displeased with the price point! I tried the Mandarin liner and was really disappointed in the color (really hard to match with other lip products). I'm not a fan of pencils that need sharpening. That said, this product did last pretty well through daily wear and applied relatively easily.
Christine and Hailey B.
The pencil is very nice and goes onto your lips well, but it doesn't go on the smoothest and doesn't have the best colour payoff, you will have to go over sections of your lip outline a few times for opacity but it is nice!
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best lip liner I've ever used. It is smooth, easy to apply, comes in perfect natural pink nude which enhances the shape of the lips. It stays on through eating, drinking, even kissing. It used to be available in most drugstores or beauty supplies but I have not seen this brand in stores for years. I still have two tiny pencil nubs left..which I use sparingly.
Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
Color isnt my favorite but the formula is smooth and silky. I got thru thru my monthly ipsy bag. I wouldn't be upset if I got another sample and would love a more natural color since the majority of my lips colors are nude.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
first time trying anything from this brand but i loved this liner i have to try more shades and things from them to be able to make it a full review but what i tried was nice so far, i liked the color and wear time alot and it applied easily, i have a rosy nude color
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
This goes on smoothly. The color is pretty, I don't use it all the time but it's nice. I just wish mine was a little bigger. I got it as a sample but I wouldn't buy one for myself, I just don't use it enough.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
This is a great lip liner. It really stays put all day and is easy to apply. With alot of other lip liners, a lot of pressure must be applied but with this product it glides right on.
Hannah M.
Gets the job done. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary about it. I looked great on and lasted. I would recommend. I received it in my Ipsy bag. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself because I didn't see anything extra special about it but it was good. 8/10.
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I have really liked their lipliner. I received one in an Ipsy and use it constantly. It applies very smooth and has a nice amount of pigment. It’s easily become one of my regular go to’s and I will definitely buy another when this one runs out.
|| ⚡.
Collierville
I wish I had a sharpener for this because I got the most perfect nude lip liner and I used it daily until it got too rough for me to use. It glided on perfectly but the top cap was a little cheap. If i can find a sharpener for the pencil, I will buy it again.