BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry Lip Liners - Lord Berry Ultimate Lipliner Grape. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lip liner. I use them down to the very bottom of the pencil every time. They go on very smoothly and the color pay off is excellent. I use the nude shades underneath nearly everything, and even alone with gloss on top.
Theresa A.
Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipliner
I received a full size Lord and Berry lip liner pencil in one of my beauty box subscriptions. I have been very pleased with the way that it performs. It keeps my lipstick from bleeding or feathering and it is a beautiful wine color that looks good by itself all over my lip. It has the same slight tug as you apply it that other lip liners do, but it is not bad. I am very impressed with the color and how long it lasts.
Kolby K.
Athens, GA
I’m in love with this lipliner. I first received one from Ipsy and I had to buy again. You’re definitely going to pay a little bit more but it’s one of my favorites and makes my nude lip perfect.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s so creamy and it glides on effortlessly and is a great base for lipstick or lip glosses. I would like to try more from Lord and Berry. I am going to look more into this brand.
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently purchased a set of lip liners and so far I love them. They glide on easily and the colors are great! I can also fill them them and it look like a natural hint of color for my skin
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good lip liner but not my favorite that I’ve tried . It is pigmented and lasts a long time. It doesn’t wear off. It is on the drier side and can be hard to apply. I would look for a different lipliner.
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought this was a very hard lip liner. Like it didn’t just glide on. You had to press on it to get the color to show. I wasn’t a huge fan of this and I won’t be repurchasing.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,246 reviews
Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Halli S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received one of this lipliners in a subscription box many months ago. I really enjoy the consistency and creaminess of this pencil. It had a great color and lasted awhile on my lips. The only drawback is that it is a wooden pencil, but I know some people like them.
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Very creamy formula! I like the how easy it can be used for full lip coverage. Dries mattee and I really liked that! First time trying this brand and I actually was not disappointed. I want to try more colors now but I may be hooked 🤷🏽‍♀️