BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry lip gloss - Lord Berry Ultimate Gloss Shiny Aqua. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

• I am very picky about the fragrance added to lip products! Could...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Review for: Romance
I don't typically wear gloss, but if and when I do, Lord and Berry is a great one to have. It's not so sticky as most glosses. This is definitely not a drugstore price, but if you're looking for a great gloss, this is worth the money.
Abby D.
Review for: Apricot
On top of another lipstick or on it's own, these glosses are not sticky and so pigmented, it's just fantastic
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Candy Orange
Love the natural yet glossy look that these lip gloss gives. I also really like the darker colors.
Hannah V.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Romance
Love having glossy lips I would definitely recommend this but kind of high
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Romance
I love me some lip gloss and this is by far some great products to buy, different colors are great. A must buy but kind of high
Cheryll M.
Review for: Candy Orange
The darker colors are best for me and my skin tone. It's not a greasy feel which is great! I didn't try the neutral colors seeing as how they'd do nothing but blend in with me lol
Tarndeep C.
Review for: Candy Orange
This is a beautiful natural, but glossy looking finish, which can be used by all ages! Being a medium skin tone some shades are really light and make your face look washed out! I would highly recommend the darker colours which look better and have better colour pay off!
Melissa J.
Osseo, WI
I am very picky about the fragrance added to lip products! Could you describe the fragrance, if any?