Lord & Berry Stardust Loose Eyeshadow - Silver No ColourSilver uploaded by Kaitlin M.

BY LORD & BERRY

Let your eyes do the talking with Lord & Berry Stardust Loose Eyeshadow. Highly pigmented for a deep and intense colour the gold flecks create a gorgeous dazzling effect. Easy to apply and blend the colour can be built up for a show-stopping evening look or worn sparingly during the day. Directions: Apply to a clean eyelid using the Lord & Berry eyeshadow brush. see more...

• Is there alot of fallout?1 Answers
  • Is loose power longer lasting then compact powder?4 Answers
  • How messy is the powder? Does it get everywhere on you? 3 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Really good loose eyeshadow. Be careful opening! So pigmented and stays on really well. Some fallout during application but is super flattering and has great pigmentation. Would recommend to others for a loose powder eyeshadow.
Kassandra G.
Laredo, TX
I love this loose eyeshadow it is so creamy and very long lasting, it lasts all day without creasing. It is extremely good value and the packaging is gorgeous I love it and I definitely recommend this eyeshadow
Amber A.
Stardust is the right name for this!! It left me looking like I had a brush with a group of stars. It definitely is better than any other product like this I've tried and I've tried them all! I would certainly recommend!
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
I love this product so much and highly recommended it to all my friends. It is very pretty and you don't have a problem applying it.
Kaitlin M.
Xenia
Live the texture of it it's very beautiful colors I definitely give it a 5star it's just a really good color for like nights out
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
The pigmentation on this eyeshadow is so incredible! One of the better loose eyeshadow pigments I've ever purchased!
R E.
So good! Amazing pigmentation and quality for the price. The packaging is gorgeous and I would definitely buy again!!
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Super amaziiiing!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee this eyeshadow!! repeat user and repeat 1000 firt again for ever in the life, yes.. Super long lasting, casual 24 hrs. My eye is't color brown and big big eyes!! obviulys, buy again ever ever time for ever
Janely E.
Sacramento, CA
I really love the pigmentation in this it makes the look more put together. Ive went through about 2 of these
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
I love this product and I highly recommend it if you like bold makeup looks. It applies smoothly too.
Kimberly T.
Dothan, AL
Is loose power longer lasting then compact powder?
Crystal C.
How messy is the powder? Does it get everywhere on you?
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Is there alot of fallout?
Anthony V.
San Antonio, TX
Is it creamy or powder?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Is there a lot of fall out?