BY LORD & BERRY

Let your eyes do the talking with Lord & Berry Stardust Loose Eyeshadow. Highly pigmented for a deep and intense colour the gold flecks create a gorgeous dazzling effect. Easy to apply and blend the colour can be built up for a show-stopping evening look or worn sparingly during the day. Directions: Apply to a clean eyelid using the Lord & Berry eyeshadow brush. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
aurora
Amazing! Great for Halloween! It’s dark but not too dark! The packaging was adorable! I have went thru a couple containers of this! I bought mine from Sephora! I recommend this to all my friends! You don’t have to be a good at makeup to use it!
Andy N.
Andy N.
Orlando, FL
This eyeshadow is great and really pigmented! It lasted me all day during my night out clubbing. Only issue is the fallout during application.
Anni W.
Anni W.
Bought this as part of my gothic costume, and I expected to only use this product once before throwing it away. However, I really loved the texture and the colour and the way it enhanced my eyes, and the packaging was super nice too. I would definitely keep this one and buy more when the chance hits. :)
rafal l.
rafal l.
Sydney, Nsw
This eye-shadow is great, it is really pigmented and it is perfect for smokey eye look!!!!
there are better options but this one is not bad and is not reallly perfect for everyday use.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Maracay, Aragua
This Eyeshadow is totally great, it makes my make up absolutly beautiful, i use it frecuently and it works amazing.