Lord & Berry Stardust Loose Eyeshadow - Aqua No ColourAqua uploaded by Kerstin H.

BY LORD & BERRY

Let your eyes do the talking with Lord & Berry Stardust Loose Eyeshadow. Highly pigmented for a deep and intense colour the gold flecks create a gorgeous dazzling effect. Easy to apply and blend the colour can be built up for a show-stopping evening look or worn sparingly during the day. Directions: Apply to a clean eyelid using the Lord & Berry eyeshadow brush. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nadia Lizbeth G.
Dickson, TN
Love this eyeshadow! Perfect for whenever I wear any shade of blue. Specially since eblue is my favorite color. This eyeshadow is not to bright nor to dull.
Melissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye shadow beautiful pop of color! Pretty cute with a good looking dress or just an outing with your kiddos!
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Applies nicely. Such a pretty color and very vibrant. It really makes your eyes and makeup pop
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
I'm a HUGE fan of lose powder anything. It gives you more control for contouring and layering to achieve the wanted dimension of color you want. This powder is very formable and easy to use as long as your careful to not use too much at once to prevent it from falling onto your cheek or lower eye lashes. LOVE IT!
katina h.
I haven't used this item before but I am sure it us great, I am a fan of loose eye shadow so I will have to.get my hands on this and see what it is about and how I like it.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
I adore this product I'm very big on makeup and enjoy how amazing it works!! I would definitely continue buying it, it goes very well with almost any look you want to do I'd definitely recommend this to others!
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love eyeshadow it's super duper great. I have blue eyes and the blue compliments it. I used it every day all the time. I bought it like a month ago and use it 24/7 and I still have a ton left I love it
Morgan H.
Swannanoa, NC
Fabulous soft pigment with intense peacock aqua color, amazing intensity when used with primer
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Eu sou um grande fã de perder nada em pó. Dá-lhe mais controle para contorno e camadas para alcançar a dimensão desejada de cor que você deseja. Este pó é muito formável e fácil de usar, desde que o seu cuidado para não usar muito de uma vez para evitar que caia em sua bochecha ou cílios do olho inferior. ADORO!
Rhianna D.
Sittingbourne
This colour is gorguss. It is very pigmented leaving a vibrant pop to your makeup look. The packaging is also very nice. I think this coulor wouod suit any colour eye
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really last long or does it start to fall?
Danielle S.
Euclid, OH
Are you supposed to use some type of eye primer
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
How do I apply this glitter?
Tiaa T.
Where do you find these ?
loa c.