Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Penny H.

BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord & Berry Eyeliners - Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Waterproof Eyeliner Silver. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? How did you like it?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
If you love winged eyeliner, you know tightlining is a very important step in perfecting the look. For months I’ve been searching for the perfect tightlining pencil, and thanks to [beauty box], it was delivered right to my door! This eyeliner from Lord & Berry is the darkest black liner I have stumbled upon in a few years, and even after applied to the waterline, it stays dark with no color dissipation. With a smooth application, the formula is creamy, yet solid, and doesn’t apply heavily, allowing for layers if needed. This liner stayed on all day for me, about 8 hours, with little fading on my waterline.
Krystal A.
Review for: Forest
This eyeliner is life. I received it in my boxycharm last year and fell in love instantly. The look is so pigmented and easy to use. Honestly I looked incredible and purchased it again since I love it so much.
Isabella B.
Review for: Forest
Love this product! I can wear it on a hot day and it won't smear off! It lasts until you take your makeup off!
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Forest
I love their eye liner, it's such an over looked brand that is a cult classic. Such a great buy
Crystal H.
Review for: Forest
Great product. Looks amazing and don't smear or smudge.it last all day even in the heat.
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I received this eyeliner in my ipsy bag and I was quite disappointed. It smudged and didn't seem very good quality even though this is a well known brand. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this eyeliner.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got one of these in my Wantable subscription box a while back. It was in a black shade and it took me a while to get around to using it because when you get subscription boxes of makeup you rnd up with tons of black eye liner. And usually they are nothing to get excited about. But this has to be the best eye liner I have ever owned. I may have to invest in more. The black is the blackest black. I really love it and am so happy I got it.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I received this in my Boxycharm and immediately fell in love. It goes on so smoothly, stays put, but blends easily if you want to smoke it out.
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
Review for: Forest
Love this dark dark black liner. It is a perfect inner rim liner. It makes your eyes turn smoldering in seconds
Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
This is a great eyeliner, with great color payoff and easy to use. I definitely recommend this product.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product? How did you like it?