BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord & Berry Eyeliners - Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Waterproof Eyeliner Silver. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? How did you like it?3 Answers
Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Waterproof Eyeliner
  • "Love this dark dark black liner. It is a perfect inner rim liner. It makes your eyes turn smoldering in seconds " in 4 reviews
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Forest more...
I bought this one for myself because I love smooth pencils, I use this product everyday, sleek packaging but I don't like that this eyeliner runs every time I wear it. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like smudgy runny liner. I have to keep checking my eyes and fixing it..kinda annoying.
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I received this eyeliner in my ipsy bag and I was quite disappointed. It smudged and didn't seem very good quality even though this is a well known brand. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this eyeliner.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
If you love winged eyeliner, you know tightlining is a very important step in perfecting the look. For months I’ve been searching for the perfect tightlining pencil, and thanks to [beauty box], it was delivered right to my door! This eyeliner from Lord & Berry is the darkest black liner I have stumbled upon in a few years, and even after applied to the waterline, it stays dark with no color dissipation. With a smooth application, the formula is creamy, yet solid, and doesn’t apply heavily, allowing for layers if needed. This liner stayed on all day for me, about 8 hours, with little fading on my waterline.
Nicole L.
I LOVE this eyeliner. It is life to me for when I line my rim. It is so true to color and goes on so creamy and smooth. I freaking love it. Everyone needs to try it for sure.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got one of these in my Wantable subscription box a while back. It was in a black shade and it took me a while to get around to using it because when you get subscription boxes of makeup you rnd up with tons of black eye liner. And usually they are nothing to get excited about. But this has to be the best eye liner I have ever owned. I may have to invest in more. The black is the blackest black. I really love it and am so happy I got it.
Krystal A.
Review for: Forest more...
This eyeliner is life. I received it in my boxycharm last year and fell in love instantly. The look is so pigmented and easy to use. Honestly I looked incredible and purchased it again since I love it so much.
Chelsea P.
Youngstown, OH
I like the Lord and berry eye brow pencil, it seems to hold up well through out the day. Without making it obvious that my eyebrows are filled in.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I received this in my Boxycharm and immediately fell in love. It goes on so smoothly, stays put, but blends easily if you want to smoke it out.
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
Was a little qorried to use this product because of smudging but it was aqesome. It stayed in place all day and i highly recommended it.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this brand and there colors of products they just work beautifully and not crazy expensive just pretty product
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Has anyone tried this product? How did you like it?