BY LORD & BERRY

Brightening eyes and creating long-lasting definition the Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Eye Pencil glides on easily for a pop of colour that stays put from morning until night. It won't run or smudge and just one stroke is enough to create a graphic line. Drying and sealing in 30 seconds it's ideal for perfecting your beauty regime on the go. Directions: Pull eyelids taught and line the upper and lower lashline by gently gliding the pencil from the inner to the outer corner of your eye. Wait 30 seconds for it to dry and seal. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
joann f.
I absolutely love this product it works amazingly. I had never had a liner that had worked as good as this one . I recommend this product for you to give a try and see what you think.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I love the this line and the texture of the product is the perfect mix of creamy but still blendable! I know that's not a word but it fits !
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is super creamy and personally I was not a fan. My skin can get quite oily and my kids are no exception. Even with a primer and setting spray this product moved around ad creased on me.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
I have always had a hard time finding an eye pencil for every day wear that doesn't smudge or bleed on the bottom, but this pencil has not let me down. The pigmentation is great, it goes on smoothly and does not move all day. I regularly go from around 7 am to 6 pm, with no problems with this eyeliner, when I used to be wiping my under eye by lunch.
Lou Bernadette O.
Cave Junction, OR
Great color, but more importantly than that this is the best eyeliner formula I have ever used. Goes on my waterline easy, soft and pliable but still had staying power.
Lauren F.
Stockton, CA
Very good eye pencil. I've used it as a eyeshadow and it stay in so long. I wore it to a dance and it was really hot and it lasted and didn't fade.
Frankie P.
The glitter part in this is probably my absolute favorite! And I adore that it doesn't come off easily when my eyes water.
Janet W.
Awesome eyeliner! I wore this to a recent wedding and it stayed strong through all those happy tears.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Very nice, smooth. Holds well in the waterline. I love this one. Not so fond of their glitter counterparts
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
Love this product its creamy and last long. Love using this product on my customer's. The price is amazing. Not over priced its just right price.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?