BY LORD & BERRY

Brightening eyes and creating long-lasting definition the Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Eye Pencil glides on easily for a pop of colour that stays put from morning until night. It won't run or smudge and just one stroke is enough to create a graphic line. Drying and sealing in 30 seconds it's ideal for perfecting your beauty regime on the go. Directions: Pull eyelids taught and line the upper and lower lashline by gently gliding the pencil from the inner to the outer corner of your eye. Wait 30 seconds for it to dry and seal. see more...

joann f.
joann f.
Review for: 720 S 720 Sand
I absolutely love this product it works amazingly. I had never had a liner that had worked as good as this one . I recommend this product for you to give a try and see what you think.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 720 S 720 Sand
I love the this line and the texture of the product is the perfect mix of creamy but still blendable! I know that's not a word but it fits !
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 720 S 720 Sand
Very good eye pencil. I've used it as a eyeshadow and it stay in so long. I wore it to a dance and it was really hot and it lasted and didn't fade.
valeria i.
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product its creamy and last long. Love using this product on my customer's. The price is amazing. Not over priced its just right price.
Lou Bernadette O.
Lou Bernadette O.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: 721 Oliva
Great color, but more importantly than that this is the best eyeliner formula I have ever used. Goes on my waterline easy, soft and pliable but still had staying power.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had a hard time finding an eye pencil for every day wear that doesn't smudge or bleed on the bottom, but this pencil has not let me down. The pigmentation is great, it goes on smoothly and does not move all day. I regularly go from around 7 am to 6 pm, with no problems with this eyeliner, when I used to be wiping my under eye by lunch.
Frankie P.
Frankie P.
Review for: 721 Oliva
The glitter part in this is probably my absolute favorite! And I adore that it doesn't come off easily when my eyes water.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Review for: 720 S 720 Sand
Awesome eyeliner! I wore this to a recent wedding and it stayed strong through all those happy tears.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Review for: 721 Oliva
Very nice, smooth. Holds well in the waterline. I love this one. Not so fond of their glitter counterparts
Vaishali S.
Vaishali S.
This eye pencil is great guys its pocket friendly and it gives amazing result you can try it also for quick smokey look and even when you are in a rush. It last the whole day
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?