Lord & Berry Polish Eye Pencil - Black

by Lord & Berry

A high gloss eye pencil. As the most desireable of eye pencils, POLISH is a true indulgence: soft, smooth and sexy. Its glossy properties enable it to glide onto eyes, leaving a light-reflecting finish resembling a high-shine liquid eyeliner while maintaining the smudgeability and easy application of a pencil. Smudge it immediately for a soft focus look around the eye. UNIQUE QUALITIES: The most wanted eye pencil;High GLOSS formula provides astonishingly luminous, finish, treats the eyes with LXB complex and bee's wax;Extreme Black Colour. BENEFITS: Glides on for a sensorial application, Is both extremely light reflecting and eye defining, smudge it for a SHINY smokey eye effect. Adapted for use on the inside of the eyelid. HOW TO USE: This very soft eye pencil is reccommended to be worn for an evening look that lasts 4-5 hours. Apply this glossy finish pencil along the lash line; to obtain a more intense effect, it can also be applied on the inner eyelid like a kohl. GOES WELL WITH: Mascare and Alchimia, Setashadow Vogue lipstick, Intensity. CUSTOMERS SHOULD KNOW: The only glossy eye pencil on the market. Absolutely Fantastic.

I have been looking for a decent eye liner and was just wondering if this one is highly recommended Does it smear? Or run down? Does it last all day?
Does this apply smoothly I've had some that took forever to apply?
Start your review of Lord & Berry Polish Eye Pencil - Black!
Product Highlights
“I received a cute little sample of this eye liner in my IPSY bag and I truly love it. It is a true black and lasts all day. Will be buying the full size version when my little one is all gone.” in reviews
I recieved this eyeliner from lord and berry in one of my Ipsy glam bags. I actually have recieved two of them, one in a gold color that I love using on the inner corners of my eyes, and I've also recieved the black and both are highly pigmented and last all day. They do go on smooth and have a good point. I would definitely recommend giving this liner a try... The gold is to die for!!
This Lord & Berry black eyeliner is very creamy and super black. It's an excellent eyeliner for a smokey eye look. It is a pencil eyeliner if you don't like sharpening this may not be for you. Other then that the pencil is great.
Blacklick, OH
The color is great - a nice and thick opaque black. I can’t speak to price as a friend have it to me from her Ipsy shipment. It glides in smooth and thick, so watch the pressure. Even with a primer and a setting spray, i still get melty raccoon eyes in the middle and end of the day.
I love this eyeliner! I don’t know how more people don’t talk about it. It’s great for tightline and water line and it stays in place. It’s so smooth and creamy and easy to apply and very easy to smudge out if you want.
Jacksonville, FL
Ocilla, GA
I️ got this eyeliner in an Ipsy bag last year and until then I️ had never tried any Lord & Berry products. It quickly became my favorite eyeliner. It’s the best, hands down!
Coram, NY
Received this in my ipsy in the color black. I like how it glides on so easily and is intense black as well as its ability to be smudged. Will not fade throughout day.
Fort Wayne , IN
I revived this in a beauty subscription box and became obsessed with it. It doesn't smear much and last a long time. One of my favorites.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Love this eyeliner!! I need to get more soon. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Easy to smudge but doesn’t smear unless you try to.
Orange City, IA
This is a great eyeliner that is very black! It stays exactly where you put it and lasts forever. I used mine until it was just a nub!