Lord & Berry Polish Eye Pencil - Black

by Lord & Berry

A high gloss eye pencil. As the most desireable of eye pencils, POLISH is a true indulgence: soft, smooth and sexy. Its glossy properties enable it to glide onto eyes, leaving a light-reflecting finish resembling a high-shine liquid eyeliner while maintaining the smudgeability and easy application of a pencil. Smudge it immediately for a soft focus look around the eye. UNIQUE QUALITIES: The most wanted eye pencil;High GLOSS formula provides astonishingly luminous, finish, treats the eyes with LXB complex and bee's wax;Extreme Black Colour. BENEFITS: Glides on for a sensorial application, Is both extremely light reflecting and eye defining, smudge it for a SHINY smokey eye effect. Adapted for use on the inside of the eyelid. HOW TO USE: This very soft eye pencil is reccommended to be worn for an evening look that lasts 4-5 hours. Apply this glossy finish pencil along the lash line; to obtain a more intense effect, it can also be applied on the inner eyelid like a kohl. GOES WELL WITH: Mascare and Alchimia, Setashadow Vogue lipstick, Intensity. CUSTOMERS SHOULD KNOW: The only glossy eye pencil on the market. Absolutely Fantastic.

I have been looking for a decent eye liner and was just wondering if this one is highly recommended Does it smear? Or run down? Does it last all day?
Does this apply smoothly I've had some that took forever to apply?
Start your review of Lord & Berry Polish Eye Pencil - Black!
Product Highlights
“I received a cute little sample of this eye liner in my IPSY bag and I truly love it. It is a true black and lasts all day. Will be buying the full size version when my little one is all gone.” in reviews
Cleveland
Very very smooth  the pencil design is nice one pencil can go a long way really love that. I use it when I want to be quick and still get defined look I would improve the thickness  yes it is long lasting oh I would definitely buy again
Piqua, OH
I am obsessed with this eyeliner. The pigment is great. It goes on smooth. Lasts most of the day. The formula is fantastic! For a pencil eyeliner, this goes on amazingly smooth compared to most. I highly recommend this eyeliner!!
Anderson, SC
I love the very black color and the ease of application. This stuff is so soft and smooth and it goes on beautifully. The only problem is that it doesn't stay on. It smudges SO easily and ends up everywhere. I've worn eyeliner every day for years and this is the only one I've ever had to smear like this every time I've worn it.
Westlake , LA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my lord and berry eye pencil. It goes in so smooth and doesn’t scratch or pull your eye lid. The black is such a show stopped. The only downside is some times it will at the end of the day transfer some color to your upper lid that you will notice if you only have the eye liner one but over all it’s amazing.
I normally dont go for black eye pencils however ive been wanting to branch out a bit and i tryed this lord and berry polish eye pencil for my water line which was surprisingly soft and stayed on quite well throughout the day
HOUSTON, TX
Really like this as a waterline eyeliner. It lasts a decent amount of time and its creamy so it's easy to apply if you want to darken the out corner of your eye. This is one of the only products I've tried by lord and berry.
Edmond, OK
Fantastic product! I love all of their pencils so much. They have long wear, don't smudge and provide nice vibrant colors. Would totally recommend, just wish they ran a little cheaper.
Fresno, CA
Easy to apply and very creamy but it smudges way too easily. . I like how intense the blackness is. I did receive this as a sample. Wouldn't be worth purchasing in my opinion.
Alameda, CA
I own the color "Flash Purple" and although it was a pretty color, I have to press hard on the pencil for it to show and it kind of hurts. It's disappointing for me to use...
1,960 reviews
I love this eyeliner. It’s very smooth and easy to apply. I tend to have a little shaky hands and I never have a problem with applying this. It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge.