Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)

by none

Get gorgeously groomed brows with the Lord & Berry Magic Brow Pencil. The smart design features three highly pigmented colours that enhance and define the natural shape of your brows whilst the built-in brush allows for effortless blending. Directions of Use: Brush eyebrows upwards with the integrated applicator fill any gaps with the pencil then blend and shape with the applicator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)!
Callahan, FL
This is the best eyebrow pencil ever in my opinion. The pencil colour is gradient so it creates a more natural look. Buy it!
Hickory, NC
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
The first brow pencil I tried and I’m hooked. I love the shade and it makes my brows look naturally fuller!
Long Beach
Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours) uploaded by KYLEE P.
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
this product looks very fake when applied. I’ve only used it once and I really don’t recommend :(
Prestonpans , East Lothian
1,163 reviews
Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours) uploaded by Claire W.
I have this in the shade brunette magic brow. It is a nice colour apply’s well. The only thing I don’t like is the pencil is short in length, also there is no brush on the end.
Lyminge, Folkestone
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
I actually really like this product. I don't do my eyebrows too often and wanted to start, and this is the perfect product for me! I find powders muddy and messy, probably because I'm rubbish at doing brows- but this pencil is super easy to use and very clean. I prefer a more natural brow look and this product certainly delivers that. The mix of three colours is very unique and I love the concept and its outcome- very natural looking brows that are defined and gorgeous. The pencil itself is very soft and pigmented which is perfect. I love it.
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
I just don't see the uniqueness of this product. The concept of the magic brown pencil is that it is meant to fit all colours and shades. But why would you want that? You won't share makeup as it is unsanitary so why not just get a pencil that fits your colour? It is streaky because it has multiple colours in the pencil and so it comes off more dark or light in certain areas especially if you hit a hair or a pore. I can't say I liked this product.
Barcelona
Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours) uploaded by Diana Monica D.
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
You should know by now, I usually review products I love. And this is one of them. I received this as a gift and I am very surprised with its qualities! It stayed on all night, even if we went dancing and my face got pretty sweaty at some point. The color is beautiful, I have the #1706 Brunette Magic Brow and it looks really natural. Great product!
Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours) uploaded by Meg M.
Really have fallen in love with this product. Great and easy coverage paired with a really good colour selection gives impact whilst still looking natural. Versatile whilst also being soft allows for both filling areas with ease and precision for styling. Highly recommend
Blackpool,Lancashire
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
Absolutely love this brow pencil,I’m a little bit of a perfectionist with everything and slowly over time picked up some tips and tricks with makeup as that’s one thing I’m deffo not perfect at! So anything I learn is a bonus,for my eyebrows I use the bourjois 3 colour brow palette which I swear by,I’ve recently been using this Khol eyebrow pencil to use on the edges to clean them up and finish them off,it’s highly pigmented,fairly priced and very easy to apply,100% recommend.
Clinton park, Tattershall
Review for: Lord & Berry Magic Brow (various colours)
This is a two colour marbled effect brow pencil which is highly pigmented and enhances and defines the brows to give a natural look.  Using small strokes and also shading to get definition then use the spooly applicator on the other end to comb the colour through the brows. Used lightly this can work with most hair colours. Build up the colour bit by bit using light strokes to achieve the brows you want.  It’s great for popping in your bag for throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?