BY LORD & BERRY

Lord and Berry Line/Shade eye pencil is formulated from a special mix of kajal and kohl to give a rich and consistent colour that will make your eyes pop. Blendable and long-lasting the waterproof colour is comfortable to apply and can be used to create a sharp line or a smudged smokey effect that's perfect for the evening. The wooden square barrel is also easy to grip. Directions: Use small strokes along the lower and upper lashline and blend using a synthetic brush. see more...

• So everyone says it has easy application, dies that mean it's more ...6 Answers
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Line/Shade eye pencil in black, and it's a great everyday liner! The soft black formula goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge (unless I'm doing something rigorous like exercising or walking around in the sun all day). One of my all time faves for a soft, casual look.
Aliyah A.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
This eye pencil works great! I think that the quality is good. It's simple to apply it on. My eye color is black. And that I would compare this to be good. It's pigmented. It format really smudge all over the place.
Yesica R.
Yesica R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
This product is a must have! it is creamy and easy to apply and perfect to be used everyday if you are looking for an eye pencil, I have the black one a basic color and it works for me
Christine N.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
This eyeliner is one of my favs! It doesnt smudge easily which is a huge plus for me because eyeliners typically do smudge on me. It's creamy and it's easy to apply!
Sofie T.
Sofie T.
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
Theese are not the greatest but I still use them But i would rather use a liquid liner but If you prefer pencil theese are alright
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
I received this in my subscription box and I think it's an okay product. It works okay but it's not one of the best eyeliners out there. It's not really one which I'll reach for. I prefer liquid or gel eyeliners but this one gets the job done.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
I got this with my ipsy this month and wow!! For a pencil, this liner is super creamy and glides right on! It's easy to apply, and didn't smudge. When my sample is gone I will definitely be purchasing more!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
This is probably my favorite eyeliner pencil. It applies so easily and smoothly. I use it when I don't have the time for that perfect slick eyeliner using a liquid one.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Review for: Line'n Shade Eyeliner Eye Liners Purple
This eyeliner looks good on and goes on pretty easily. I can't say that there is anything remarkable or that stands out about it. But, I like it.
Diadra H.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
This is my favorite product find of the year. I love how I only have to swipe it over my eyeline once not repeatedly. It's also easy to sharpen. So many eyeliners break off when you go to sharpen them this one doesn't. It might cost s nm little more than your ordinary supercenter eyeliner but I think it's worth it.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
So everyone says it has easy application, dies that mean it's more like a liquid or just regular pencil?