BY LORD & BERRY

• Has anyone used this? Where would I buy it, I've never se...1 Answers
Patricia P.
Es un producto excelente... Suave y con una cobertura maravillosa! Me parece facil de usar y super practico para tenerlo en la carrera, lo he usado durante meses y me fascina, dura muchisimo en los labios y esteticamente se ve hermoso, el color es bello!
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Wow this lip liner is phenomenal. I really enjoy the fact that it comes with a sharpener is well. No need to spend the extra money on a sharpener when it already comes in the package! The color is just right and it's nothing too overpowering. I highly suggest this!
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
I'm not a huge fan of lip liner but I do enjoy this one. It's waterproof and great for long-term wear. Also, it comes with it's own sharpener!
Deanna C.
Not the smoothest formula, color payoff was ok. Overall, I wasn't too fond of this lipliner. It's way too dry.
Brittney V.
Has anyone used this? Where would I buy it, I've never seen it in stores before.