Lord Berry  Discontinued Products Lord & Berry Maximatte Lipstick in a Pencil Plum.1 uploaded by julianna g.

BY LORD & BERRY

Paula P.
Bridge City
I got this Lord & Berry maximatte crayon lipstick in the color Intimacy in my Ipsy bag this month. It is very easy to apply, pretty long lasting, and the color is very nice. It is somewhat drying even after putting a lip balm product over it, but I do like it enough that I plan to buy one in the non matte version. Lord Berry Discontinued Products Lord & Berry Maximatte Lipstick in a Pencil Plum.1
Maura Y.
I received this in a pretty nude shade and I like it a lot! It looks really pretty on the lips and the fact that it is in a pencil form makes application a breeze, although sharpening can be a real pain. The problem however is that this emphasizes every single line and aspect of dryness on your lips that you could possible have, which makes it a bit difficult to use.
Tor P.
Since this seems to be discontinued, I received this from ipsy in Spicy. It’s a nice shade on my lips and not too drying, but it is not smooth at all. It tugged on my lips a lot, which is the only con. Seems relatively transfer proof even with some straw transfer near the water line of the lips
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
I love this maximatte pencil!  It looks great, stays on forever, and doesn't smudge when applied.  I am looking forward to purchasing more in the near future!
Elena C.
Columbus, MI
This pencil is very pretty! I received as a gift from my friend so I don’t exactly know the price of the item, but it looks pretty expensive. My pencil is called intimacy and it’s beautiful! Amazing product!
Kelley A.
I really loved this matte lip pencil. Beautiful pigmentation and it held nicely. The texture was great, doesn’t dry my lips out a lot. I wish it was a mechanical pencil rather than one that needs a sharpener, it’s ok though i can deal with it cause it’s so pretty to wear.
Michaela M.
This is my ultimate favorite lipstick! It is so long wearing and yet it is the most beautiful shade! I am so disappointed this was discontinued, but I love this brand and was so impressed!
julianna g.
I received this on my ipsy glam bag. I love love love the quality, pigmentation, color and texture. Is not too dry, your lip feel soft. I will buy again. I really recommend to everybody.
Angela M.
Tewksbury, MA
My first time using a lip crayon and I really enjoyed it! Super easy to apply, not at all messy, left my lips feeling moist, and lasted several hours before fading.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
I love this pencil! It’s so creamy and dries matte. I received it in an Ipsy bag one month. If I ever run out, I would love to purchase a new one!