BY LORD & BERRY

Boasting a unique formula the Cream Foundation by Lord & Berry is easy to apply gives complete coverage and moisturises the skin on application. An emulsion with long lasting coverage this foundation contains anti-oxidant vitamin E hyaluronic acid and argan oil to protect the skin and keep your complexion hydrated. Also formulated with UVA-UVB filters to protect against sun damage and pollution the Cream Foundation is easily blendable to give a flawless shine controlled finish. Available in a range of shades suitable for all skin tones. K.D. Directions of use: Apply a maximum of one or two layers to the whole face with a sponge. Apply a single lighter layer around the eyes (too much will accentuate fine lines). For even application avoid applying the foundation over rich oil based face creams. see more...

Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
I am so glad to see Lord and Berry product on Influenster. I love the coverage but while that it is an oil base product so it won't work for me because I have combination skin. It's very smooth but there is no shade for me I bought mines for sale on space nk website for only 9 bucks but the darkest shade on there was the color espresso which is still too light for my complexion I don't know if there is darker but so far this foundation is not for a girl like me
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Rhyanna K.
I tried this foundation for weeks but it didn’t work for me, I have oily skin and this foundation just seemed to make it worse, after I applied it it would just wipe off within like an hour or so and that’s after setting it with powder.
Alaa S.
Qoutour, Tanta
It have a full coverage
But it make my face painted
Long lasting more 16 hours
Easy to apply by brush and beauty blinders
I will recommend it to others
Sadaf R.
London
Lord & berry cream foundation? To be honest colours are very ashy, but the texture of it is good other than that it’s a no from me.