Lord & Berry Back to Black Mascara uploaded by Mihaela T.

BY LORD & BERRY

Designed to give your lashes a serious lift this gorgeous Lord & Berry Back to Black Mascara is a deep black dramatic option that works to give you thick black lashes that really flutter. - E.D see more...

Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Awful. I ordered it from Space NK. When my mascara arrived it was dried out and the wand was damaged. It’s extremely cheap. And the quality matches the price. Not worth buying.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Crystal R.
Woodside, NY
This is a really voluminous mascara and also gives length. Mine is black and I got it for free from my college, (Lord and Berry gave a lot of stuff to us that they didn't need). But it also doesn't smudge and lasts really well.
Haleigh H.
Charleston, WV
Not my favorite mascara. It didnt really give the length and volume I want. More for someone who wants natural looking lashes.
Carla A.
Comber, Down
And the first product which didn't wow me. I was really excited to try the Lord & Berry Scuba Waterproof Mascara in Black. But unfortunately, I was left wanting. The mascara is incredibly dry and none of it would transfer to my lashes. Now, I may have just received one from a bad batch, but I just couldn't use this at all.
Katie W.
Lychpit, Lychpit
I love how dark this mascara is however it didn't have as much in the bottle as I would have hoped! It dried out a bit too quick for my liking too, but it did perform really well for the first week of use!
Esther L.
st peters square
This is a good colour and coverage however it is sooooooo clumpy! It’s so hard to separate the lashes and it can crumble after a few hours. It also transfers onto the lid after an hour or so.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
I love the mascara from Lord&Berry
Excellent coverage, no lumps at all, very dark black- makes your lashes look great.
It's not waterproof, it comes off very, very easily and I like that because I don't like to wear waterproof mascara
Alexandra S.
Waubaushene ont
I’ve used tons of mascara and still haven’t found the holy grail. This was ok for daily use but it didn’t wow me. I’ve used better for less money
Munazza S.
Its a Good mascara. Takes a while to get used to the thin brush, but the results are great once mastered.