BY LORD & BERRY

Buy Lord Berry Lip Treatment/Balms - Lord Berry Active Spa Balm Primer is a treat for your lips Active SPA is the perfect lip balm and primer. It provides an immediate sensation of relief to dry and chapped lips through a rich and soft melting formula. Can also be used as a primer to keep lipstick perfect all day long. Enriched with LXB Complex, Shea Butter and a special blend of ingredients for a naturally luminous finish and maximum comfort all the time. see more...

Kassiah P.
Too expensive for me. Works well and applies nicely, but I can get the same results with a cheaper product. It's definitely worth a try if it's in your budget. I would buy again if I wasn't a broke college student.
Sarah S.
This stick is really nice and you can tell it’s high quality from the moment you put it on. It has great lasting moisture and keeps lips from peeling or flaming
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
I love using this; especially in the Winter months when my lips can get really dry. It is super moisturizing.
Rachel G.
Edinburgh , Scotland
A nice lip balm. I use this as a base for liquid lips and it works well. It hasn’t got much scent or flavour which is great, and it’s not greasy so lip colours don’t slide off it. It’s not expensive for a lip primer, but I wouldn’t use it as a lip balm as there are more cost effective and flavoured products available.
Caitlin D.
lowestoft
I have a lip pencil that I started using which I was not expecting it to last on my lips but they actually last a long time and well worth the money