BY NONE

THE MAKE UP ARTIST PREFERENCE. The latest development of LORD & BERRY a carry on lipstick, with brilliant, long lasting and intense colour for an ultra confortable application. Available in shiny jumbo pencil format. Vitamin E. UNIQUE QUALITIES: Smooth texture with excellent payoff Jumbo pencil lipstick format (fat pencil) preferred by make-up artists BENEFITS: Brilliant and intense colours Colours always fresh, even after months of non usage Hydrating and long lasting Very easy to carry along HOW TO USE: Apply regularly on you lips as any other lipstick Sharpen it only with the Lord & Berry Sharpener. GOES WELL WITH: Active Spa, Ultimate Lipliner and Silhouette Liner. CUSTOMERS SHOULD KNOW:A woman should retouch her lipstick at least 5 times per day. 20100 is perfect to carry in your bag and easy and quick to apply. 20100 is the ultimate Lipstick prefered by make up artists. see more...

Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil (various colours) more...
Absolutely love these lip pencils! My favorite that I have ever tried! It feels so soft on my lips and it goes on so easy without having any clumps! And it’s not super pricy!
Juanita V.
Lord and Berry

Omg wow. I got this in my ipsy bag. It is so creamy and pigmented that I carry it in my purse for touch up threw out the day. I like that it doesnt leave my lips dry and it doesn't faid.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This lord and berry lipstick crayon is supper pigmented and creamy. its feels luxurious on the lips. the down side for me is that its a bit pricey for my budget. overall really nice product and great for travel.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil (various colours) more...
Pretty color, very pigmented. Kinda heavy, but doesn't smudge very much. Makes nice sharp edges.doeabt dry out lips
Shelly F.
Kings Heath, Birmingham
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil (various colours) more...
These are such smooth lip pencils and are very smooth and easy to apply. They glide on easily and are very highly pigmented which means I only need a gentle glide across my lips to give a stunning colour payoff. I’ll be buying more.
Zaineb Y.
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil (various colours) more...
This is the best lipgloss I've come across- it looks great and feels quite nice on. The shimmer is very nice and it can work either on its own or over a lipstick (though it can overpower some lipsticks). There's plenty in the tube, and the specially-shaped applicator works well. My fav with this gloss is that it's rose-fragranced. Even though some reviews say it's not very strongly fragranced, if you have allergies or are very sensitive to fragrances, be warned. I suppose my only problem would be the price- it's so gorgeous that I have a hard time really complaining.