BY LORD & BERRY

THE MAKE UP ARTIST PREFERENCE. The latest development of LORD & BERRY a carry on lipstick, with brilliant, long lasting and intense colour for an ultra confortable application. Available in shiny jumbo pencil format. Vitamin E. UNIQUE QUALITIES: Smooth texture with excellent payoff Jumbo pencil lipstick format (fat pencil) preferred by make-up artists BENEFITS: Brilliant and intense colours Colours always fresh, even after months of non usage Hydrating and long lasting Very easy to carry along HOW TO USE: Apply regularly on you lips as any other lipstick Sharpen it only with the Lord & Berry Sharpener. GOES WELL WITH: Active Spa, Ultimate Lipliner and Silhouette Liner. CUSTOMERS SHOULD KNOW:A woman should retouch her lipstick at least 5 times per day. 20100 is perfect to carry in your bag and easy and quick to apply. 20100 is the ultimate Lipstick prefered by make up artists. see more...

• I have a Lord & Berry twistick which I absolutely LOVE, but how d...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I received one of these in fire in a subscription box and another in sensual. The colors are beautiful. The formula is smooth and creamy. It feels very nice on the lips, very silky. I find myself reaching for these lipsticks all the time!" in 11 reviews
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil more...
Honestly this lip pencil is one of my favorites, if not my favorite I have ever tried. It stays on all day, doesn’t dry, has an intense color, adds a little bit of moisture, and the color is beautiful. I need more of these! I got one from Ipsy and fell in love.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I own this Lord and Barry lipstick pencil in a deep berry red shade. This is one of my absolute favorite lip products. It’s creamy, doesn’t transfer too bad and leaves your lips with a gorgeous stain. This is one of those products that never leave my makeup bag because of how convenient and flattering it is. It’s also a shade that’s buildable, perfect for day and evening looks
Brittany M.
Desloge, MO
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil more...
This lipstick is good. I would purchase others above it as I like transfer proof and this is not. The formula is creamy and is easy to apply. Not too expensive. Shade variety is okay. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Rebecca K.
The stuff goes on really smoothly and leaves an awesome color behind on your lips it kind of stain troops a little so that it stays all day long but usually comes off the next day or with water it works really well
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
Review for: Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil more...
Brilliant! Long lasting color. Maybe a little drying for every day wear ... but I pop some lip balm over it if that’s occurring. I love this stuff. It’s creamy and the color is true to the tube. A great purchase!
Sarah C.
Oceanside, CA
I love the formula of Lord and Berry's lip pencils! It goes on your lips so smoothly and it's so easy to get full coverage. It doesn't sink into the cracks of my lips, either. I love that it dries down at a matte finish that lasts for a long time without drying out my lips.
Ashley S.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE the matte lipstick pencils. They are creamy, long lasting and aren't drying. I feel like the actual amount of product doesn't last me as long as a regular or liquid lipstick does. I want to buy one in every color!
Kati W.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product in the color intimacy in one of my subscription boxes! I love it. It is so smooth and easy to wear and it a beautiful color! I love this brand and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality lip product!
Mao H.
Blaine, MN
I received this lipstick pencil from my ipsy subscription. It's a berry color which I like. The color pencil is not dry and leaves your lips looking and feeling conditioned.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
This stuff is great! It goes on sooo smooth & feels buttery! I love that it is a matte vs a glossy look or shimmer. I like that it can be worn for basic errands or dressed up! Can't wait to try out more color options! I would definitely recommend!
Laura S.
Vancouver, BC
I have a Lord & Berry twistick which I absolutely LOVE, but how does lipstick pencil compare? (texture, last etc.)