Lorann Peppermint Oil Natural uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY LORANN #9 in Extracts

Peppermint Oil is a pure, natural essential oil and is used as a flavoring as well as in aromatherapy.  When used as a flavoring, use sparingly. Essential oils are potent.

Powerful minty scent and flavor

Food grade
Steam distilled

All of our essential oils are appropriate for therapeutic use and are quality tested and lot-coded for quality assurance and tracking.

• Quality tested
  • 100% pure botanical oils
  • Lot-coded for quality assurance and tracking
  • No animal testing

Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
A little goes a long way. There you have been warned, but once you start using this you will be searching for recipes that use mint it is that good. My favorite is grasshopper brownies, such a treat and not the same without a great mint extract.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I love this brand. I make a lot of hard candy and the flavors come in so many. Peppermint is one of my favorites. Sometimes if I run out of scented oils for my house I use one of these. Only a few drops I'll boil water and drop it in so it steams up spreading the fragrance everywhere.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Loran's is used in candy making usually. I use it in hot tea, and baking. It has a true flavor and most flavors have met or exceeded my expectations. I've been using these extracts for many years as they have any number of uses.
Kelsey G.
This peppermint oil is not too overpowering. Peppermint oil is great to put on your lips because it helps make them more plump. Another great use for this is to put a few drops of it in melted chocolate to make great mint chocolates. I would buy this product again and try to find more ways to use it.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a believer in trying the least invasive remedy first, then bringing out the big guns. When a headache hits, I use this on my temples and believe it or not, it works for the less powerful headaches. I also use it for minor neck muscle aches. I recommend using a carrier oil as a mixer - use this directly on sensitive skin may irritate it.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Peppermint oil is the only oil I currently use. It helps with stomach troubles. Another use that I have it for is to keep mice out of my parent's cabin. If you place some on a cotton ball and put the cotton ball inside of drawers, one on your bed, etc, it really keeps the mice away! Better to use this safe option over poison or inhumane traps.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
I use this in cooking and put lids of it in the garage, attic and rec room. It repels mice and spiders. I also plant mint around the house as another deterrent. Oh the life of a Floridian! This is great for baking, especially during the holidays.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love the smell of peppermint oil, apparently i heard smelling it can make you feel at peace or bring on happy thoughts. Be careful about what brands you buy because some are for food where as others are for auroma therapy.
ashley e.
Kernersville, NC
Love love this best thing to rid a headache and i use it on my daughters mosquito bites it relives the itchy ness from her bits almost instantly and she doesn't complain anymore with them
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
Great brand, I believe it is more concentrated flavor than other brands so you get more bang for your buck! I have used it for peppermint scrubs for Christmas gifts, baking (be careful, a little goes a long way), and helped with my constant morning sickness during my pregnancies
jennifer b.
Besides for herbal remedies, what else can you benefit from the priducts?
Jessica R.
Winsted, CT
I have never tried this brand of peppermint oil. Thoughts on the quality?
Audra S.
Pendleton
I've never heard of this brand before...can it be used effectively for aromatherapy? Smell good? Pure? I'd love to hear what those who have used it think.
Clarissa m.
Amityville, NY
Is this oil good for digestion problems? If so how can it be used?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
other than this peppermint oil what other oils stimulate the scalp?