BY LORANN OILS

LorAnn's concentrated oils and flavorings have been an integral part of candy and confectionery making for over 40 years for both the professional and the home chef. Hard candy is just one project made easy with LorAnn premium flavorings as the oils are specially formulated for optimal results in chocolates, baking, fudges and all kinds of specialty confections. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 1-Dram (total of 24-Drams) -All natural-Kosher Certified by Star K, marked Pareve see more...

samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This product is GREAT!!  The scent is nice and strong so a little goes a long way with this one.  I've used this to scent my slimes, and also as a spider repellent, it works perfect for both!!  This scent reminds me so much of christmas and candy canes!  I buy it at Michael's for $3.99, 2 bottles/package and get many uses out of one bottle.
Nikki A.
Sterlington , La
This is a great tool to use when you feel congested and need help breathing a little easier I would recommend putting a few drops on a cotton ball and placing it inside your pillowcase to help you sleep better through the night
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
This peppermint oil is extremely potent and great taste and quality. I would recommend it for both food and natural beauty products. I have used it in both... But be sure to not consume unless diluted its that strong. A little goes a very long way
Kathryn W.
High quality oil that can be ingested or used topically. I love using this brand for frostings and hard candies! Lively punch of flavor without watering the recipe down!
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
This product is amazing! My dog is extremely allergic to mosquitoes, and we read that this helps with that. We put some on his collar and it kept the mosquitoes away!
Lezlie C.
I love this product!! It has great flavor and the perfect pick me up for my day! Perfect addition to coffee or drink
vivian l.
Philadelphia , PA
I love peppermint oil it can be used for plenty of things and it's something I definitely have in my cabnit
SALLY M.
This is one of my main holiday hardtack oil I use. We also like to use it in our play duh reciepes.
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
I love this peppermint oil. I love making candy and sweets around christmas time. Its my go to.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Use this for your diy bath bombs and you get that invigorating feeling. Love how it smells.
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
What do you usually use this oil for?