BY LORANN OILS

LorAnns professional strength flavorings and essential oils are 3x to 4x stronger than typical alcohol-based extracts. These potent food flavors are ideal for flavoring baked goods icing and more. see more...

Buy on Walmart
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Along with Peppermint, Orange is another one that is really strong and actually smells like a fresh orange peel!!  I love using this flavoring to scent my slimes and around my house.  I buy this at Michael's for $3.99 and 2 bottles come in each package, which is really worth it to me because a little goes a long way with this scent.
Dena H.
I bought this one and the Creme brûlée for only a dollar each. I used couple drop of the Creme Brûlée in in my cooked Jello vanilla pudding. Very tasty
Anna S.
Cannot live without Lorann Orange oil extract, as well as the Lemon and a few other faves. Fragrant and sweet, adds both the taste and aroma of oranges to almost anything. My fave is to use this in my gluten-free baking to bring a depth as well as unique flavour combinations, like Orange cranberry scones. Just a few drops transforms any recipe.