BY LORANN OILS

Lorann's Cinnamon Oil - 1 Dram, 0.125 oz by Lorann Oils (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
This is the perfect cinnamon oil for my glass candy that I make. Other oils are either lacking the taste or they are too hot.
BryAnna F.
I use this for many purposes. My favorite is to make my apartment delicious smelling! This product has so many uses.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
I've been making homemade candy with this oil for as long as I can remember. It's very good. Taste and smells amazing
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
We use this oil every year around Christmas time when we make glass candy. It is the only brand we use.
Veronika P.
Jest cinnamon oil. It has the perfect cinnamon taste. It is a must have for us at home.
C L.
Could you use this to soak toothpicks?