Lorann Oils LorAnn Artificial Flavoring Oils, Caramel Flavoring Oil, 1 oz Bottles, 4 pk

BY LORANN OILS

LorAnn Artificial Flavoring Oils, Caramel Flavoring Oil, 1 oz Bottles, 4 pk see more...

Jennifer R.
I love Lorann Flavoring Oils!!! This is the only flavoring oil I will use!!! For the price you can not beat it. I make homemade suckers with these and they taste delicious. Plus a bonus is that once you use these you house smells amazing for days!!!
DIMITRA C.
SAN JOSE, CA
Love Lorann oils. I have lots of different flavors. I use them for my baking and my drinks. You should use a little bit because then it gets bitter. The smells are pretty close to the real ones. They are available everywhere. Even Michaels.
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
This flavoring tastes authentic and a little goes a long way! I love to use this in my baking, my coffee drinks and to create new candy!
Nikki R.
Bryant , AL
Can't beat the price only takes a small drop and it adds so much flavor! I would definitely recommend this product in any flavor
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
With a few small drops it is enough to give your desert that perfect caramel flavor and have your whole house smell like it to
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
I love Caramel! I love to use this when I'm baking. It makes my kitchen smells very good. it will make you hungry!
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love lorann oils. I use cinnamon to make Christmas rock candy. It only takes a few drops and it's so delicious
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
Love this. Inexpensive and doesn't take a lot. I use this for lipscrubs as well. Tastes super yummy!
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Tastes great and lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit. It really adds to baking
Andrea S.
When/ where do you use the product?
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
I've never even hear of this does it really taste like caramel
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Where can you buy this product?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Do the artificial flavorings taste good?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Where can u find this at? Does it work good

Kohl's