BY LORANN OILS

LorAnn's professional strength flavorings and essential oils are 3x to 4x stronger than typical alcohol-based extracts. These potent food flavors are ideal for flavoring baked goods, icing, and more. see more...

samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I use this to scent my slime and it smells so good!!  It reminds me of a watermelon jolly rancher.  I got curious and tasted the flavoring by itself, and it was gross lol!  I buy this at Michaels, it comes 2 bottles that are .125 fl oz for $3.99.  Yes they are pretty small but i get about 5-7 uses out of each bottle.
Heather F.
I make a ton of Christmas candies every year as gifts and LorAnn flavorings are the only ones I will use. They have a high level of flavor and quality. When I tried a different brand one year some commented the flavor was not as prominent as usual, so, I switched back and never tried another brand.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love using Lorann oils! They are my go to for candy making! They exceeded my expectations by far! All my friends love my candy especially the watermelon! I recommend using this to make lollipops! I buy it all the time!
Leslie B.
Amarillo, TX
LorAnn Oils flavorings are the only flavorings I will use. I discovered them several years ago, and have not used any other brand since. The oils are strong to give you nice flavor without being overpowering. They are wonderful and a great price too.
Jennifer R.
One of my favorite flavors that LorAnn makes!!! This flavoring is so tasty far past my expectations!!! I would definitely recommend upswing this can not go wrong.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
We made hard candy with this. We used one dram and it turned out great. Wonderful watermelon flavor.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
I use to make the flavor in my candy 🍎s and my vodka drinks yes grab a bottle the 🍇 and strawberry
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Great oil to use along with fruit flavored sheesha for hookah. Espacially blue mist by Fantasia .
lexi m.
love this stuff so much. so good to use when you're baking and you want it to taste someway.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
I love this watermelon flavor! It is amazing and so good for making home made rock candy!
Sophia N.
Can you bake with this?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
What is this product used for?
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
What is this used for as I've never used it??
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
What do y'all put this flavoring in baking wise? Or do y'all use it for other things
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Is this better in cookies or cupcakes? what else do you use it in?