BY LORANN OILS

LorAnn's professional strength flavorings and essential oils are 3x to 4x stronger than typical alcohol-based extracts. These potent food flavors are ideal for flavoring baked goods, icing, and more. see more...

samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this to scent my slime and it smells so good!!  It reminds me of a watermelon jolly rancher.  I got curious and tasted the flavoring by itself, and it was gross lol!  I buy this at Michaels, it comes 2 bottles that are .125 fl oz for $3.99.  Yes they are pretty small but i get about 5-7 uses out of each bottle.
Heather F.
Heather F.
I make a ton of Christmas candies every year as gifts and LorAnn flavorings are the only ones I will use. They have a high level of flavor and quality. When I tried a different brand one year some commented the flavor was not as prominent as usual, so, I switched back and never tried another brand.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
I love using Lorann oils! They are my go to for candy making! They exceeded my expectations by far! All my friends love my candy especially the watermelon! I recommend using this to make lollipops! I buy it all the time!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors that LorAnn makes!!! This flavoring is so tasty far past my expectations!!! I would definitely recommend upswing this can not go wrong.
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this watermelon flavor! It is amazing and so good for making home made rock candy!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Amarillo, TX
LorAnn Oils flavorings are the only flavorings I will use. I discovered them several years ago, and have not used any other brand since. The oils are strong to give you nice flavor without being overpowering. They are wonderful and a great price too.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
I use to make the flavor in my candy ūüćés and my vodka drinks yes grab a bottle the ūüćá and strawberry
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Great oil to use along with fruit flavored sheesha for hookah. Espacially blue mist by Fantasia .
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
These oils are good the scent is so strong they don't smell artificially flavored at all
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
We made hard candy with this. We used one dram and it turned out great. Wonderful watermelon flavor.
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Can you bake with this?
Maria Joy C.
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Foodie Expert
What is this used for as I've never used it??
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
What is this product used for?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Foodie Expert
What do y'all put this flavoring in baking wise? Or do y'all use it for other things
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
Foodie Expert
Is this better in cookies or cupcakes? what else do you use it in?