LorAnn Oils Emulsions, 4 oz, 4 pk uploaded by Holly S.LorAnn Oils Emulsions, 4 oz, 4 pk uploaded by Michelle G.

BY LORANN OILS

Natural and Artificial flavor. When it comes to flavoring, professional bakers almost exclusively use emulsions over extracts. Why? Because emulsions have a more potent, robust flavor, that won't bake-out when exposed to heat. They are also alcohol-free. LorAnn's emulsions are characterized by a rich, long-lasting taste that is bursting with aroma and flavor. An excellent choice for flavoring all your homemade baked goods, including cookies, cakes, sweet breads and pastries, as well as frostings, glazes, fondants, fillings, cream centers and other confectionary items. Princess Cake and Cookie adds a creamy, rich bouquet and a light, nutty taste. Great in cakes, cookies, pastries and frostings. Don't limit yourself to desserts, it's delicious in pancakes and french toast too! see more...

Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
I grew up baking old school in my great-grandmothers kitchen. I'm fairly certain that my Nan would forgive me for substituting plain ole vanilla extract for this if she tasted the difference it made! I discovered these emulsions when attempting to replicate a store recipe and I haven't looked back! Princess cake and cookie lends a lemony vanilla flavor to any cake or other baked good without being overwhelming. People often ask me what I did to make my cakes taste so amazing, well here ya go ! It can be difficult to find these aside from online especially Princess Cake and Cookie. I have found many of Lorann's emulsions at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and limited choices at Wal-mart. If you have a HomeGoods nearby be sure to check there they tend to have a limited quantity at a great price! 🍰
Kathy F.
I have used the butter emulsion, never the almond, I always use pure almond...The butter one is awesome! leaves a cake with a bakery taste. Good stuff!
Holly S.
I just tried this recently and I really like it. It adds a unique citrus flavor to my cakes and frosting. The kids really seem to enjoy it.
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best extract to ever bake with! i love it in cookies caqkes ice coffee and in milk shakes. i love almondsssss

Walmart