LORAC Wet/Dry Powder Makeup Foundation

LORAC s best selling Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup instantly gives you picture perfect coverage.  This non-drying powder with Sodium Hyaluronate is 100% Oil and Fragrance Free and is infused with Vitamins A and E to nourish and condition, while Nylon 12 gives you an even silky-smooth finish.  Good for all skin types - especially sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Foundation, WD2.5

How well does it work on acne prone skin?
How is the coverage?
Is this better than liquid foundations?
Start your review of LORAC Wet/Dry Powder Makeup Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I am soo in love with this its a press powder which is amazing and works really good after you apply your foundation it leaves you makeup looking flawless” in reviews
“The color went great with my skin tone.I would definitely recommend it to my fiends.” in reviews
“I use it daily although it is expensive it is definitely worth spending $36 on” in reviews
“I really like this powder because of its great coverage and it seems to be of really good quality.” in reviews
“Once applied, I don't get shiny for a very long time!” in reviews
Newport, ME
So the whole wet/ dry thing didn't seem like something I would normally gravitate towards. But, sience I am in love with Lorac I decided to give it a try. Great formula, when I dampen my beauty blender and stipple it in the powder, it applies like a dream!
Elgin, IL
This is a nice powder foundation and I really do enjoy it, and the coverage is nice but I probably wouldn't pay full price for this. I got it on hautelook and I would continue to purchase it for the price on there, but not for full retail.
Brewster, OH
I love that this lorac powder is wet and dry for perfect coverage. The powder comes in a wide range of colors which is so hard to find. The formula is easy to apply amd is very buildable. I love using this for my somewhat oily skin. It keeps breakouts at bay.
Perry, GA
I love this powder, the formula is amazing. It sits on my skin amazingly, it doesn't dry me out and gives great coverage. I'm not usually a big powder fan but I am a fan of this powder.
Texarkana, AR
I really wanted to love this powder after purchasing this from Hautelook I could not find a balance with this powder, it was either cakey or would wear off within a few hours.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I really love this powder, it is probably the softest powder I have ever used, unfortunately I got a color that just barely matches me. The only downside to this product is that you can't use a brush to apply because it breaks so easily but amazing with a sponge!
I used this wet and it has incredible coverage however it only lasted a few hours on me because of my oily skin. They usually sell these on Hautelook for $5-$10.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite powder foundation. It goes on nice and doesn't leave my skin looking dry. I have combination skin and I've never had a problem with my oily or dry spots. It covers nicely and doesnt feel heavy.
I bought this on a whim, and can't stop using it!! I love the softness and silkiness of the powder!! It covers well and matches my skin tone well! Highly recommend!
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I bought this and it went on great. It did not feel heavy on my face. The color went great with my skin tone.I would definitely recommend it to my fiends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...