LORAC Wet/Dry Powder Makeup Foundation uploaded by Jenna S.LORAC Wet/Dry Powder Makeup Foundation uploaded by Jenna S.

BY LORAC

LORAC s best selling Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup instantly gives you picture perfect coverage.  This non-drying powder with Sodium Hyaluronate is 100% Oil and Fragrance Free and is infused with Vitamins A and E to nourish and condition, while Nylon 12 gives you an even silky-smooth finish.  Good for all skin types - especially sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Foundation, WD2.5 see more...

LORAC Wet/Dry Powder Makeup Foundation
  • "I am soo in love with this its a press powder which is amazing and works really good after you apply your foundation it leaves you makeup looking flawless" in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this powder because of its great coverage and it seems to be of really good quality." in 1 review
  • "I use it daily although it is expensive it is definitely worth spending $36 on" in 1 review
  • "Once applied, I don't get shiny for a very long time!" in 1 review
  • "great product i think all of lorac products are great in genereal they are good quality and perfect for any skin types " in 1 review
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I usually use liquid foundation for full coverage. I got this as a gift and decided to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage for a powder foundation!! I have very dry skin and it did not look blotchy or patchy. If I ever wanted to purchase a powder foundation in the future I'd definitely turn to this one. I recommend!
Jamie M.
Gallatin, TN
I have never been disappointed in any Lorac item. Great coverage and it lasts! I have minimal oily skin and it doesn't provide extra shine which I love! I would suggest anyone try Lorac for their face!
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite powder foundation. It goes on nice and doesn't leave my skin looking dry. I have combination skin and I've never had a problem with my oily or dry spots. It covers nicely and doesnt feel heavy.
Jenna S.
Hanoverton, OH
I use this for setting my liquid foundation and it works great. It doesn't have much coverage but it last all day long and helps my skin not look super oily in my t zone. I would recommend this product to people who are ok with a powder that doesn't have much coverage but need something to set their face.
Zaliyah Z.
I don't know if it's just me but I wanted to like this foundation. Lorac is a great brand I use many of their products but when I try this type of foundation it just didn't work for me I fortunately. I tried using it with my primer and I had to literally scrap my sponge that came with it on too my face after that I knew this type of foundation just wasn't for me
Tarrian M.
usa
I love that this lorac powder is wet and dry for perfect coverage. The powder comes in a wide range of colors which is so hard to find. The formula is easy to apply amd is very buildable. I love using this for my somewhat oily skin. It keeps breakouts at bay.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I really love this foundation but I prefer to use it as a touch up powder throughout the day. I have crazy oily skin and when I blot I often remove a lot of makeup. This is perfect for going back in and evening out skin tone and making it appear as if you just did your makeup! I bought two colors and I am obsessed. The compact is great because the sponge doesn't sit on top of your powder and create a hard pan. The bottom of the compact lifts up to hold the sponge. I highly recommend this.
Crystal V.
I stocked up on these earlier in the year when Hautelook had them for $5 each YES! $5 each!! My hat was such a steal, however I am absolutely OBSESSED with this foundation! I love the coverage and how long wearing it is, plus I'm a HUGE grease ball and this controls my greasiness. Which is a WIN in my makeup stash!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
I really like this powder because of its great coverage and it seems to be of really good quality. I only wish it lasted longer... i don't use much when i wear it and its run out pretty quickly. I have fair skin and this color worked well. I am very picky about powders because of their drying effects on skin but once ive applied a light moisturizer i have had no problem with that issue. hope this helps!
Sarah W.
I only ever use this product when I need to retouch up my makeup throughout the day. I never use it as a primary foundation as I do not like the coverage it gives my full face, but as spot treatment, it gets the job done. I won't repurchase it though when I run out.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Would this make me look dry or no
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I have used the same liquid makeup with a splash of bare minerals powder on top the last two years. I'm looking to try something new because there are just so many varieties of skin makeup out there. This one caught my attention and I was wondering how people like it. Is it good to use on people with oily skin? How long does it last? What are your thoughts? Thank you!
Sarah S.
How is the coverage?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work for all skin types
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
Does this powder stay on for the whole day?