BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Balqees M.
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Hannah G.
I have had this for quite some time now and I still continue to reach for it often! The quality is awesome, and the pigment is phenomenal. The shadows blend out perfectly and the color scheme is so gorgeous for so many skin tones. The shimmer shades are to die for and apply beautifully with or without fix+ one of the best palates I own!
Alexis T.
My absolute FAVORITE palette of ALL time! You will not regret the money spent on this palette!! I’ve used several other palettes, but this doesnt even compare to those. The colors are very pigmented & they are good every day colors! I would recommend LORAC Unzipped😊
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
So I just recently bought this Palette because I loved my sister in laws, and wow, it’s my go to at the moment! The colors are so pretty and the pigmentation is great! Shadows are nice and buttery as well :) I have been wanting this palette for like ever now, and super glad I bought it! 👍🏻❤️
Lily S.
Syracuse
One of my all time favorites. These eyeshadows are beautiful, blendable, pigmented, and long lasting. I cannot get over how much I love this pallete.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
Lorac absolutely kills it when the formula of their eyeshadows. This palette has my absolute favorite nude eyeshadow. They are very buildable and blendable and do not fade over the course of the day up until about 8-10 hours of wear. I bought one for my best friend!
Thuy T.
Greensboro, NC
Hands down my favorite eyeshadow pallet ever. Saw it and fell in love! I’m obsessed with all of the colors! The pigmentation is flawless and they apply so well! It is pricy but I’ve had mine for a year now and hav barely touched pan.
Stevie M.
Lexington , KY
I love this palette so much! I love the colors in it and I end up reaching for it before anything else most of the time. The colors blend great and the shimmery shades are very pretty. It's definitely worth the price and I would recommend!
Janeigne N.
This eyeshadow palette is filled with the most beautiful shades neutral tones which I love. The shades are supersoft and feel like butter when you swatch them. The pigmentation is phenomenal I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette. They blend super beautiful without patchiness and I find that the shadows do not get muddy as well. I created some of my most favorite looks with this classical palette.
Rhiannon F.
monroe Louisiana
Great for a cute going out look! I love the warm tones and this is my go to palette. It has a nice variety of colors so you can do a couple different looks with this. I have brown eyes and I always get compliments when I use this product!
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?