BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Thuy T.
Greensboro, NC
Hands down my favorite eyeshadow pallet ever. Saw it and fell in love! I’m obsessed with all of the colors! The pigmentation is flawless and they apply so well! It is pricy but I’ve had mine for a year now and hav barely touched pan.
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Love love love this pallet! Been using it almost everyday, the colors are super pigmented and really gorgeous! Not a ton of colors but they all go really well together. Really good buy! Highly recommend! LORAC Unzipped
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
I love this eyeshadow palette! It has an amazing consistency and is so pigmented. It is easy to apply and the colors at gorgeous. It lasts all day... and night. This is the best makeup product I own! I definitely recommend!
c t.
The color combo plus glitter finishes of this pallet are the best!!!! Absolute favorite to combine the maroon and dark-ish pink colors in the pallets. I love it so much, I bought it for my sister in law and she loves it too!
Bianca C.
I think this is such a pretty pallet. Really pigmented colors. On the pricier side but I think it was worth the purchase. I like that it's a mix of shimmer and matte shadows. Would repurchase if needed and would recommend
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
I am really a fan of this. I do not have it but I will soon. I will get my hands on this one day. My friend has it and let’s just say I have to get it now. The packaging is so great I totally recommend it for its pigmented eyeshadow
Lindsay C.
Belleville
This is one of my go-to eyeshadow palettes! The color selection is perfect for me to wear to work and they’re easy to blend (which is super good for me because I’m still learning!).
Rhiannon F.
monroe Louisiana
Great for a cute going out look! I love the warm tones and this is my go to palette. It has a nice variety of colors so you can do a couple different looks with this. I have brown eyes and I always get compliments when I use this product!
sharon s.
Miami
I love this palette. It is so pigmented and I love these type of colors. You can create so many cohesive looks with this. The shadows are pretty big and have lasted me so long. One of my favorite purchases.
Adriana V.
This palette Imis gorgeous and applies beautifully. All of my Lorsc shadows blend like a dream. I wish this palette had one more matte shade but honestly Soo of the shimmers are to die for!
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?