BY LORAC #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like much this palette , the three colors on the top left are different from picture. In the picture they are yellow-gold tone. But what I actually received is pink tone. Very pink. I'm looking for a beautiful yellow-gold eyeshadow palette for summer. Only bottom three colors on the left are gold tone colors. A bit disappointed.!!!
Joei-Marie T.
Joei-Marie T.
Muncie, IN
This palette is absolutely everything to me and since I love gold and sparkles, I wear it almost every day. I've had this product for over a year and it is well worth the money. All the shades are beautifully pigmented, blend well and go on softly and smoothly. I haven't run out yet but I will 100% replace it when I do. It's my go-to!
Thelma P.
Thelma P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette. It is my go to & my everyday make up palette. The shades included allows you to work all sort of different looks for day and night wear. It is super pigmented and super easy to blend. I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in make up. It's a must have product for any day use
Takisha H.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this pallet! The golden and rose gold shades are very flattering on my medium/dark skin tone. It is very pigmented. The formula is beautiful as well. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is that there is a lot of fall out and I usually need another pallet or shadow outside of the pallet to complete the eye look.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
This is the best thing I have ever received. The pigment on the gold eyeshadows is absolutely insane and I reach for it ever time, I think it is total worth the money even though I don't really use the other Matte shades I would total recommend this just for the gold, and I would love if they would even sell them in singles.
May F.
May F.
Aurora, IL
One of my go to palettes - better than UD naked3! I know!! Unzipped has a good combo of rose gold tones in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes. The consistency of the shadows are soft and buttery and the pigment is there from first dip. It blends easily and doesn't get muddy and the pigment stays bright and stays put all day.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Joliet, IL
I received this palette for Christmas and I love it! The shadows are amazing quality & I live the color range! My only complaint is that there is no transition color for my skin tone which is medium. The matte Browns are a little too dark for my first transition color but they are good for layering and building up intensity.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I own the Lorac Unzipped Gold palette, and there is definitely room for improvement. I am not hard on that palette at all and three of the shadows have broken and made a total mess in there. Other than that, it is nice and the metallic shadows foil with a wet brush like nothing else, so pretty. The matte shades are nice too.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
My go-to eye palette! Colors are super pigmented, creamy, blendable, and the shades are gorgeous. I use it most days because I love the looks I create with it and contains some of the best shimmer shades I have tried. The shimmers don't come off if you pair it with an eyeshadow primer and look amazing at the end of the day.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
If you like Earthy tones. THIS is the pallet for you. I love everything about this pallet. I mix this and the pro pallet all of the time. I love the golds and the dark browns they are so blendable and apply just perfectlt and it is awesome that you get eye shadow primer with it which trust me... makes all of the difference.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?
Abby N.
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?