BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeshadow palette as a gift from a friend. It was my very first lorac AND high end palette. The quality of Lorac eyeshadows is outstanding, they're so buttery and soft, easy to work with and blend, and super pigmented. The colors are very wearable for any skin tone, and with a few mattes, satins and shimmers, the palette transitions easily from day wear to evening/night wear. This is a great palette for beginners and pros alike!
Marcia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg get this palette! Especially if you are fair to light or even tanned. The blush is worth the $19 alone. It's very close to becca's Flowerchild, in the sense that it's very sheer and glows! The highlighter. Can we say dupe for Becca pressed Pearl? Also I'm not big into bronzing but that matte bronzer is a great cool color contour (similar to Hoola). The shadows? I really like the fleshy peach toned one! The gold is a beautiful soft muted gold and you can mix it with the highlighter. All are very creamy! It's really a lit from within look. Very sun kissed. I don't think this would work on darker skin
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

"It's so hard to believe that no one has reviewed this amazing palette yet! Well, i'm happy to be the first!
Let me first say that I in no way shape or form am a make-up expert, just someone who really likes to experiment. The majority of my products are Bare Escentuals (with the exception of the AMAZING Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Aruba - but I digress) and therefore most of my eyeshadows have been from BE. While BE has great pigmentation and lasts a pretty long time, it tends to be messy to apply and can be rather unruly for beginners - So i started looking for an alternative.
One of the first things I purchased was Urban Decay's "Naked" palette but I can't say I was as thrilled with it as the rest of the online world seemed to be, so the search continued. Then, I stumbled upon LORAC. Lorac isn't a name that you hear that often, but it sure should be! As soon as I got "Unzipped" I was immediately impressed with the size of each eyeshadow color - This thing will last me forever, but i'd even buy a second one just because I love it so much! Each color is USEABLE - yes this is a huge deal! Don't you feel like most palettes come with one or two shades you use and the rest just sit untouched? Well No fear of that with Unzipped!
I could go on and on about this palette, or you could buy it and fall in love yourself!
Lynzie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the Jennifer Hudson of eye shadow palettes. Overlooked because of it's lack of star power compared to some of the bigger named palettes, but SO MUCH TALENT. The colors are ridiculously gorgeous neutrals that effortlessly elevate your eye game. You think you are just using a simple brownish Plain Jane option in your comfort zone but then you notice the purples and pinks infused and become this total unafraid of color vixen! Great starter palette for those who are scared to get out of the box but are looking for baby steps into their VaVaVoom stage.
Johanna S.
I use this palette almost daily. I like that the majority of the colors are matte which is easier to wear in more casual settings. The shadows are super soft to the touch and really easy to blend. The packaging is nice and the attached mirror is bigger than I had expected so I actually get great use out of it. Overall, I think that the colors are great - very neutral and blendable. I bought this product from Ulta and it came with the Lorac eyeshadow primer. I highly recommend this palette.
Lex K.
Paw Paw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for the colors and pigmentation of this palette. The size is cute an compact, with a nice, big mirror inside that I really appreciate. The shadows are buttery, luscious and super blendable, BUT... they are very, very messy. When you dip your brush in, there's a ton of kick up and, no matter how often I clean around the edges, my palette always looks a mess. :( Love the shadows, don't love the kick up and fallout.
MAGLE S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolutely love the pigmentation of these shadows. However, the fallout is really heavy as a result and the palette gets dirty very easily. I personally don't find an issue with that because it's worth the pigmentation of the shadows but it might be a problem for some. The reason why I'm giving this palette a four and not a five is because I don't think the color selection is very versatile. It's not a palette you can create lots of looks with and I almost always need to reach for another palette when completely a look.
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this during the Ulta 21 days of beauty event and will be returning it.  The dark colors do not show up at all, and the lighter colors, while very pretty are all too similar.  My eyes look all muddy and there is no definition.  However, I will say that I have never used Lorac shadows and I was impressed by the pigmentation.  Also, there was minimal fall out.  But, for a palette, I look for more variety.  I'd go with the Anastasia Modern Renaissance over this one.
Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite and most used pallette I have ever had. I received it as a birthday gift two years ago from my little sister and I am just now hitting pan in a few of them! Its so versitile, goes with any ourfit, and lasts all day. I would buy this pallette again and again (and will within the year) I have no complaints about the colors, the formula, or the packaging. Lorac really hit the mark with this one and I've yet to find another similar that I love more.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst palette by lorac... The fall out not only is the worst, it literally has no pigmentation in the shimmers. I could only get some pigmentation when using shadow sticks beneath the product, for the price, thats not ok - personally. I look for pigmentation and blendability with my shadows, so im super picky. I dont mind fall out, but if the shadows don't seem to stick down and fall on the cheeks, that's not ok. There is talc and harsh chemicals in this it is however cruelty free.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?