BY LORAC #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 4 Answers
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful palette, perfect for any season. It's got a good mix of matte & shimmery shades, all within the rose-gold color family. The quality of these shadows are among the best I've ever tried, as they are highly pigmented and are not powdery (no little clouds of powder flying around). I think these colors would look especially gorgeous in the fall season! It's slim, which makes it great for travel.
Allie W.
Allie W.
This is my go to natural palette for everyday use right now! The shades are gorgeous and very blendable while still being pigmented. The formula feels good on my eyes and the shade names are so cute! I love a palette that sticks to the theme (in this case, "un-" words).
I got this from a friend, but I've hit the pan on three shades now so I need to buy another one soon! It's incredible how much I use this palette!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
It's a gorgeous palette with a cohesive color theme. I like the packaging, since it's so thin and compact. The actual shadows are very pigmented and beautiful. I appreciate that there are some matte shadows to balance out the shimmer. I have found that the more these shadows are used, the nicer their texture gets. This is a very nicely priced palette, and comparable to the rosiness of the Naked 3 palette.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Bethlehem, PA
I really adore this palette. All of the shades are pigmented and beautiful. The shimmers can be used wet or dry. I have only used them dry and they've still applied beautifully. I almost always wear primer with my shadow, and this palette was able to last 16 hours through my double shift. The colors are so pretty as well. I picked this one over the original unzipped because the rose-golds didn't suit me.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Fargo, ND
I love LORAC Pro pallets. I have very loyal the shadows and I thought I was going to love this pallet based on the colors provided. The colors, pigmentation and color pay-off are the same quality you'd expect from a LORAC shadow pallet. However, I feel like this pallet is missing mattes and maybe that's because I'm used to the offerings from the Pro pallet. I find that I rarely reach for this pallet.
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
I can't believe I just found this palette. The Gold Palette is my new favorite and go to, among high end and cheaper products. The palette has a great mix of matte and shimmer shades. The shimmers are honestly the best shadows I own, incredibly soft texture and solid pigment. I want to try using some of the lighter shimmer shades as highlighters. Picture is swatch with one swipe and no primer.
Candice V.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
I have owned this palette and use it everyday. This has to be my absolute favorite. Three shadows are so blendable and buildable that you can literally do any kind of look you want simply by increasing or decreasing your pigment usage. Anne the price is on the high end of things but trust me worth it! Three only reason i give it 4 out of 5 starts is because the simmer shades could be bolder.
Megan T.
Megan T.
This is a product worth getting. It is a product that has great pigment and little goes a long way. It lasts awhile. The price isn't bad simply because it is a product that is of good quality. This eyeshadow palette is my go to summer palette. The rose gold colors are great for every day looks and night time looks. I have been using this product every day. I plan on buying the gold palette.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Wilmerding, PA
I cane across this palette when I was actually looking for a different shadow palette and fell in love with the colors! It was less expensive and the colors are highly pigmented and compliments my fair skin tone beautifully I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to upgrade their makeup! You don't have to use very much to get an awesome look and they blend out beautifully!!
Nina H.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
For me, Lorac makes the best shadows on the market. They are easy to apply and blend, pigmented, and as long as you tap off your brush there isn't a lot of fallout. They can kick up some dust, but I'm perfectly comfortable with that since they perform so well. Plus, this particular palette has beautiful colors. I can accomplish anything from natural to dramatic, and shimmery to all matte.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?
Abby N.
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?