BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Which of the Lorac eye shadow pro palettes are the best , includi...2 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
LORAC Unzipped
  • "nice and creamy shadow , blends well on my lids and is very pigmented , i enjoy this palette very much !!" in 101 reviews
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
Lorax shadows are always amazing , smooth, very pigmented, very blendable and creamy. Don’t crease at all even without primer , lasts all day! Love the assortment of colors they have in every palette ‘
Victoria G.
Out of all of the Rose Gold/pink toned palettes, this is the #1 in my opinion. I am a huge Lorac fan, I absolutely love their eyeshadows, they are amazing quality. These are all very pigmented and buttery, and apply about as good as you could ever want. I almost always use this with something else, but you can definitely use it on its own. I definitely recommend this, its a stunning palette!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One if the best eyeshadow palettes ever. If you are looking for an everyday palette, this is an excellent choice. The formula is the amazing Lorac Pro formula where the shadows feel creamy and buttery. High color payoff and easy to blend, and these shadows stay put even without primer. The color range is the perfect everyday nude with rosey tones. Definitely a must have palette.
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
Worth every single penny, the colors are so perfect, I can create so many beautiful warm/ mauve, Bronzy looks. If you try the sparkly shades with some setting spray, it gives you a chrome effect.
Brittni B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I received this as a gift a little over a year ago, I use this pallet almost more than any other pallet I have! The colors are so neutral and the pigment is great! All the color go very well with my skin tone would definitely recommend if you looking for a neutral look LORAC Unzipped
Shakira V.
I love this palette they’re pigmented and easy to blend. It’s def be 5 stars if the shimmer shades didn’t lose pigment once on the lid. Definitely recommend using a primer for the shimmer shades
Aimee W.
Overland Park, KS
Love this eyeshadow !! It is rich in color and very long lasting. It glides right on my eye very smoothly. You can tell this is a quality shadow. I recommend to anyone that loves shadows. I have recommended this to friends and they love it as well!
Allison B.
Riverside, IL
Beautiful pigment, blends great, the shimmers/ Metallics look gorgeous (sometimes needs a wet brush) just not the best for travel. However it’s a staple in my makeup collection!
Emily E.
I love these colors!! Perfect for an easy everyday look.. very pretty simmers & easy to work with. Some fallout when applying but other then that it seems to stay on very well!
Manar Y.
I recently purchased this eyeshadow palette, and fell absolutely in love with it. The colors come out very vibrant, and last throughout the whole night. If you're into shimmery nudes this is the pallet for you! It's even better that you can use it for multiple occasions, whether you want to go natural or all out!
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?