BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

- Phthalates

- GMOs

- Triclosan

Reviews (1927)
  • "This is my go-to eyeshadow palette. I also have the Urban Decay Naked 2, and I prefer this one. Colors are really versatile and easy to pull off. Super pigmented as well! Also, on Sephora you can get the palette in a set with a bronzer & highlighter compact, a lip gloss, a primer, and a makeup bag for $48. " in 612 reviews
  • "The Unzipped palette doesn't have as many matte shades as the PRO palette, and is mostly neutral shades as opposed to the (imo) gorgeous Garnet and Deep Purple, but for what it is, it's wonderful. The shadows are buttery, smooth, and you get a lot of each shadow as opposed to much smaller amounts of (albeit several more) shadows with the Lorac Pro. If you're looking for neutral shimmers, this is a wonderful palette to get. And it's super cute, too!" in 168 reviews
  • "YASSS! This is a great palette. Colors are very feminine and pretty. Great colors for everyday use, favorite is unattainble (it is chunky in texture compared to others) and unbridled is a perfect burgundy color for the crease.. sooo pretty. Only dud in the palette is undiscovered, similar to MAC's lustre shadows. More glitter than actual color. So, they should have discovered another color instead of that one, but it is worth the money. " in 58 reviews
Breanna H.
Lexington
I absolutely love this pallet. (Big Lorac fan) very versatile color selection. Easy to create so many different looks. Very blend-able shades; very little fallout. With this pallet you CANNOT go wrong. Please consider giving this pallet a go.
Janeigne N.
This eyeshadow palette is filled with the most beautiful shades neutral tones which I love. The shades are supersoft and feel like butter when you swatch them. The pigmentation is phenomenal I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette. They blend super beautiful without patchiness and I find that the shadows do not get muddy as well. I created some of my most favorite looks with this classical palette.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
The shadows in this palette are not as good as the shadows found in their Pro palettes but this is still a great neutral palette to have in your collection. The colors are creamy, blendable, and buildable.
Victoria G.
Out of all of the Rose Gold/pink toned palettes, this is the #1 in my opinion. I am a huge Lorac fan, I absolutely love their eyeshadows, they are amazing quality. These are all very pigmented and buttery, and apply about as good as you could ever want. I almost always use this with something else, but you can definitely use it on its own. I definitely recommend this, its a stunning palette!
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I had fun with my sister, and we swatched every eyeshadow that we owned. This Black was the winner for best pigmentation! I like the blendability of these, and I need to purchase more in the future.
Stacey O.
Newnan, GA
I love this palette! The shadows are super pigmented and creamy. Definitely would recommend for a night out. I love to wear darker eyeshadows when I’m going out and this definitely does the job! I love it!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
One if the best eyeshadow palettes ever. If you are looking for an everyday palette, this is an excellent choice. The formula is the amazing Lorac Pro formula where the shadows feel creamy and buttery. High color payoff and easy to blend, and these shadows stay put even without primer. The color range is the perfect everyday nude with rosey tones. Definitely a must have palette.
Brittni B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I received this as a gift a little over a year ago, I use this pallet almost more than any other pallet I have! The colors are so neutral and the pigment is great! All the color go very well with my skin tone would definitely recommend if you looking for a neutral look LORAC Unzipped
Shakira V.
I love this palette they’re pigmented and easy to blend. It’s def be 5 stars if the shimmer shades didn’t lose pigment once on the lid. Definitely recommend using a primer for the shimmer shades
Sammi B.
This palette has all my favorite colors. This palette lasts awhile I use it often and I still haven’t hit the pan. The formula is great and has beautiful shimmer shades. I would recommend it to anyone who loves these colors.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?