BY LORAC #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 4 Answers
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first palette (it was a gift) and it is seriously my favorite palette to this day! Rose gold is one of my favorite colors, especially for eyeshadows and this whole palette is warm, rosey-gold shades or shades similar to that. Lorac has one of my favorite formulas; their shadows are SO pigmented and blend out amazingly. I think the only issue would be that the shadows have a bit of fallout, since they are so pigmented, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down Lorac keeps coming out with the best palettes in my collection! I find myself reaching for this palette almost every day even when I decide I'm going to try a new palette. I just end up using it after all. The colors are absolutely beautiful as you can see if you look at swatches but I'm telling you the swatches don't even do it justice! The pigmentation is amazing, buttery, soft, and extremely blend-able. Lorac is top of the game with this palette!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is my absolute favorite. The color selection is beautiful, and the longevity of these eyeshadows is fantastic. They are very blendable and easy to work with. The colors are neutral yet different enough to make the eyeshadow looks be interesting. The colors all work really well together, and depending on the combinations, you can create looks that lean more pink or more gold. The packaging is sleek and sturdy. I definitely recommend this palette!
Mia A.
Mia A.
I have the Lorac Unzipped Gold palette and it's beautiful. Every single color is extremely pigmented. These aren't shadows you need to get a lot of product on your brush for. You do have to be careful about fallout however, I really like the formulation of this palette. I don't like the white box though. I'm a neat freak with my makeup and it's almost impossible to keep clean, and the shadows are so pigmented they're hard to even clean off the box.
Cara S.
Cara S.
If you want a pigmented palette, this will be your BFF. This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. The shimmery shades, I am not kidding you, glide on your eyes like it's nothing. The matte shades are so pigmented and easy to work with/blend! This palette is beautiful. The colors, the pigmentation, the feel, everything. I also love the sleek design of the palette, it's not clunky or difficult to lug around. Just an all around great palette!
Christine H.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Lorac Unzipped palette is in the same rose-gold color family as the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, so I am structuring this review as a comparison of the two palettes. After all, many of you may be wondering how the two palettes compare. I have a bit of a makeup problem, I admit it. So, I actually own both Naked 3 and Unzipped. I first bought Naked 3 but I was still temped by this palette after seeing it in action on various YouTube channels.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently gave this gorgeous palette a try. Being an eye palette fan, I probably have more eyeshadows than anything in my collection. I love Smashbox, Urban Decay, MAC, Too Faced, you name it. But I must honestly say this palette just made me fall of my chair! It's that good. You literally just touch the tip of the brush and you'll have enough pigment on the brush to apply on the eye!
Give it a try! I feel like Lorac is definitely underrated!
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Roanoke, VA
This is my new favorite palette. The colors are GORGEOUS. I can wear them on a daily basis and there are so many looks you can get from them. They blend flawlessly. Better than any other eyeshadow I've used. They are so pigmented. Fallout is very light but of course comes from the shimmery shadows. The only con I have with this palette is the shimmery shadows are harder to apply with a brush. I apply them with my fingers for most pigment.
Alix G.
Alix G.
This palette is probably one of my top 3 palettes, and I own a lot of palettes. I'm surprised it doesn't get as much love on YouTube! The rosy and bronzy shimmer shades are great and seem like a cream rather than a powder. And that matte burgundy color is so beautiful during the fall time! I don't like to use black eyeshadow or eyeliner, so the dark burgundy is a good replacement for a smoky eye or more definition without using black.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Stony Brook, NY
It's a very good palette if you like gold/bronze and shimmer. However if you're not huge on shimmer, this one isn't for you. I would give this palette a five star review if I felt that I could create one look using only it, however the lack of some essential shades and finishes leads me reaching for other shadows when I use it. All in all the shadow quality is very good and I would recommend this to anyone who likes the colors.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?
Abby N.
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?