BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are creamy, buttery, build able and bendable, and to top it off they're a pretty reasonable price. I love anything with a red undertone on my eyes because I have Hazel eyes and they really make the green in my eyes pop. I love Lorac eyeshadows and will continue to purchase them.
Julia S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PALETTE EVER! The shimmery shades really pop (when applied with your fingers not a brush) and the mauves and browns are so pretty on all skin tones.  I use this palette for my everyday classic look and the first light eyeshadow is my go-to inner corner highlight shade.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a Christmas gift and I had worn shadows from this palette almost every day since. The shades are great for fall and you can mix and blend the colors very well, which I love. I also like how it comes with its own eye primer and the mirror is useful. This is a great palette from Lorac.
Katherine B.
Winter garden
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love shimmer then this is the pallet for you. Lorac is one of my favorite makeup brands. Their pallets are very affordable and have strong pigment. If you are a beginner then I highly recommend this pallet cause it has matte and shimmer colors and they aren't crazy colors.
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a stunning pallet. Like all Lorac shadows these do have a bit of fallout, but they are extremely pigmented and blend like a dream. The shimmers in this pallet are the highlight for me. My only criticism is that I usually use shadow as an eyeliner for every day. I cannot do that with this pallet because the shadow is too lose. This prevents me from traveling with this pallet.
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some perfect colors! When I saw it at Ulta, I immediately grabbed it because it is just so stunning! It has a little kickback in the tray, but the color payoff is so worth it and it is perfect for a nice bronze smokey eye look! I picked one up for my mom as well!
Krissy P.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite palette of all time. The pigment is great, blends perfect. Lasts all day. Very simple to use. It's my go to for no makeup makeup days. Lorac is my favorite shadow formula. I wouldn't change a thing about this palette. I have actually bought it for my mom.
Krystle B.
Caryville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lorac shadows are some of the best out there and this palette is a must have, it has the perfect amount of mattes, glitters, and shimmers for everyday wear. Fallout is minimal except on one of the glitter shadows and the color is so beautiful and long lasting that you won't mind.
Denise V.
Manor
It is so smooth! With a tad of setting spray the glitters increase in pigmentation soooo much!!! I got this as a Christmas gift last year and I still reach for it as an old reliable! It blends well and has minimum fallout. For sure of the greatest palettes I own!
Kelly H.
Arcadia
Simply beautiful. The shadows are buttery and pigmented, and the color selection is great for a smaller palette. Lorac is one of the higher end make up brands and definitely for a good reason. This is a great price, and I will definitely be buying it again.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?