BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette a month ago and i use it every day. My favorite shade is undressed I like to prime my eyes first then set it with undressed it’s a very neutral color that looks good on anyone! I highly recommend this palette. You can create so many looks with just 10 shades. Top Row: undressed, uninhabited, unpredictable, undeniable, and unedited. Bottom Row: unlocked, unlimited, unleashed, unwind, and unafraid. 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades.
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing in terms of color selection and the fact that all the colors woe harmoniously with each other. It’s amazon for beginners for that reason! I would say that some of the shades are very chalky and sheer, which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this pallet. I use it almost everyday and it lasts all day long. This pallet is good for any eye color. I also have the purple pallet that makes my green eyes pop. It is a bit expensive but well worth the buy.
Rachel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want some shimmer this is great. I double some of these shades as highlighters too. It lasts all day and the pallette is a nice size. They are creamy and nice to use. I use this palette a LOT because the shades are so standard in my look and it includes some lovely mattes for a variety of looks. It's hard to find good pale/white/white peach shades that have opacity. These do, so I use it almost daily.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very beautiful palette..neutral great for all skin tones..very smooth and pigmented..minimal fallout..compact..great for travel..great for everyday wear..I highly recommend this..great purchase..worth the price
Haley M.
Plymouth, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite pallet I have ever got. If you use the primer, the eyeshadow will stay on on all day. I use almost everyday. Good price. I just LOVE it. Goes on smooth. Would high recommend to anyone who loves eye shadowLORAC Unzipped
Kaitlyn C.
DICKINSON, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is absolutely amazing if you love rose gold looks! I love how this can be such a wearable pallet or something a little more night time appropriate! The formula seems different from the pro, but the pigment and blendability is still there! I use this pallet constantly and I never just forget about it. It's one I always want to use, which to me, is how I know I love it! LORAC Unzipped
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great basic palette. The colors are vibrant and apply nicely. They stay in place all day. I personally like Lorac over Urban decay because while they are high pigment, they have less glitter in them which for me is better for daily use.
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lorax shadows are always amazing , smooth, very pigmented, very blendable and creamy. Don’t crease at all even without primer , lasts all day! Love the assortment of colors they have in every palette ‘
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shades are so beautiful and buttery. They blend like a dream. They are buildable and have a decent color payoff. Fallout is pretty bad on this palette. It’s one of my favorites to reach for. The packaging, while pretty and sleek, doesn’t seem to stand up to much. Having been used for a few months, it was dented and the lettering is gone. If it comes out again, I will definitely purchase.
Anna C.
I have always wanted to try out this pallate but have never gotten the chance to. Is it as good as the naked palates, as far as quality goes?
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette like UD naked 3?
LeeAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this palette compared to Too Faced, Tarte or Naked in terms of quality?
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the color pay off? is it as good as their pro eyeshadow palettes? i love really pigmented eyeshadows
Dee T.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin tones is this palette best suited for?