BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

- Phthalates

- GMOs

- Triclosan

Reviews (1952)
  • "This is my go-to eyeshadow palette. I also have the Urban Decay Naked 2, and I prefer this one. Colors are really versatile and easy to pull off. Super pigmented as well! Also, on Sephora you can get the palette in a set with a bronzer & highlighter compact, a lip gloss, a primer, and a makeup bag for $48. " in 612 reviews
  • "The Unzipped palette doesn't have as many matte shades as the PRO palette, and is mostly neutral shades as opposed to the (imo) gorgeous Garnet and Deep Purple, but for what it is, it's wonderful. The shadows are buttery, smooth, and you get a lot of each shadow as opposed to much smaller amounts of (albeit several more) shadows with the Lorac Pro. If you're looking for neutral shimmers, this is a wonderful palette to get. And it's super cute, too!" in 168 reviews
  • "YASSS! This is a great palette. Colors are very feminine and pretty. Great colors for everyday use, favorite is unattainble (it is chunky in texture compared to others) and unbridled is a perfect burgundy color for the crease.. sooo pretty. Only dud in the palette is undiscovered, similar to MAC's lustre shadows. More glitter than actual color. So, they should have discovered another color instead of that one, but it is worth the money. " in 58 reviews
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is a phenomenal palette! Smooth textures, very blendable. Mattes and shimmers but not a speck of glitter in sight! I've never been about glitter tbh. Even when it was age appropriate for me, I was a total kill joy and found it kind of sloppy and embarrassing all over my face. The shimmers in this palette are very finely milled and luminous... I have had minimal fall out and with primer haven't noticed it really migrating around during the day. This is perfect for glowy, brightening, "awake" looks. I feel I can get the kind of looks I used to love getting out of Stila palettes but with less fuss and mess. This palette in particular, packaging aside, screams Stila to me! But I much prefer this one for the following reasons - these shadows blend just as well and apply just as smoothly, although less creamy (still wouldn't describe them as dry though), BUT they hold up! The shadows are better pressed and stay in tact. I have been through about 5-6 Kitten eyeshadows, no joke, and every single one shattered and made huge messes even when handling very carefully. Singles or palettes. I finally just gave up! I'm super pumped to kind of get that look and feel back but even better, prettier, easier. Also, I appreciate the packaging not being cutesy or gimmicky.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I'm so indifferent about this palette. I bought this particular palette a few years ago on a whim hoping that it would inspire me to add more shimmer to my look, but I sadly haven't reached for it after a few uses. To start off, the shimmers are lackluster. They don't have that intense pigment that shimmers do now and that could be attributed to their formula being outdated since this is quite an older palette. Secondly, this could never possibly create a full look. The shade "undressed" is a matte pink/peach tone and doesn't really appeal to me as a base shade for eyeshadow. There is absolutely no transition shade light enough to blend a crease. The two tones names "undeniable" and "unwind" and virtually exact to each other being a cocoa matte shade. I really wish lorac could make a come back because I did see so much potential when I initially bought this product which unfortunately fell short for me.
Beauty and t.
So, I'm not a bid eyeshadow palette person. I bo Get thismpallette and...I love it!  It has some great great great transition shades!  My skin tone is light to medium, my eyes are a blue grey color, and they are extremely hooded. I'm an older customer at age 46 and I can't recommend this enough as it doesn't seem to make my creepy hooded eyes worse, and they actually look better.  It's worth the buy and will last forever
Rachav l.
redondo beach
The quality is there. But the inspiration isn’t

All of the shades are gorgeous and like most lorac products, easy to blend out. The pans are huge and amazing. But like with so many warm tone palettes, what is a cool tone girl supposed to do. I love using this palette but I’m not inspired by it. It’s a really good staple to have. It’s like rice- you want to have it with each of your meals but you never just want rice alone 🍚
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
I got this palette a month ago and i use it every day. My favorite shade is undressed I like to prime my eyes first then set it with undressed it’s a very neutral color that looks good on anyone! I highly recommend this palette. You can create so many looks with just 10 shades. Top Row: undressed, uninhabited, unpredictable, undeniable, and unedited. Bottom Row: unlocked, unlimited, unleashed, unwind, and unafraid. 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
This palette is great and underrated. The pigmentation is beautiful in and out of the pan. They transfer flawlessly proving easy, even coverage and blending out to perfection. I would definitely recommend investing in Lorac eyeshadows. It is definitely worth the buy.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
This is a really nice palette. Less kickback and falloutg than some Lorac palettes, but a little one note when it comes to eye looks. There is room for some variations and a little sparkle, can easily go from day to night, and perfect for a neutral eye with warm and cool rose tones. Comes with eyeshadow primer that is a little sheer, but works well.
nat M.
East Lansing
This is an amazing palette! I use it almost daily along with the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe. The golds are so stunning and you honestly don't even need fix+. A few of my only complaints are that these shadows break a LOT easier and I can't use it on all of my clients because it doesn't go well with certain skin tones (if you have pink undertones I would test this out in the store first.)
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love this palette, I am actually in my second one. I love the tans and pink shades provided, it works well with my blue eyes. I cannot get enough of the “unbelievable” and “unbridled”. This palette helps me achieve a simple day look to make my eyes pop or a more smoky evening look. Nice packaging and a variety of colors for the price
Shannon D.
Hesperia, CA
This is my favorite palette of all time! I absolutely love these colors because they go with pretty much any and every outfit imaginable! I have recommended this brand and palette to so many people because I’m an absolute super fan! If you want neutral/gold/brown sparkly colors then this is perfect for you! LORAC Unzipped
Arielle G.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
I gave been looking to buy a new palette, would you recommend this for someone who used a lot of mattes and light shimmer shades on the lid?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
How's the included primer workin for Every one ?
Joanna H.
Would you recommend this to someone who already has the Naked palettes? Should I get this or the Lorac Pro?
Lauren H.
Miamisburg, OH
How similar is this to the naked 3? Which would you prefer to use?
LeeAnn C.
How does this palette compared to Too Faced, Tarte or Naked in terms of quality?