BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Which of the Lorac eye shadow pro palettes are the best , includi...2 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
LORAC Unzipped
  • "This is my go-to eyeshadow palette. I also have the Urban Decay Naked 2, and I prefer this one. Colors are really versatile and easy to pull off. Super pigmented as well! Also, on Sephora you can get the palette in a set with a bronzer & highlighter compact, a lip gloss, a primer, and a makeup bag for $48. " in 612 reviews
  • "The Unzipped palette doesn't have as many matte shades as the PRO palette, and is mostly neutral shades as opposed to the (imo) gorgeous Garnet and Deep Purple, but for what it is, it's wonderful. The shadows are buttery, smooth, and you get a lot of each shadow as opposed to much smaller amounts of (albeit several more) shadows with the Lorac Pro. If you're looking for neutral shimmers, this is a wonderful palette to get. And it's super cute, too!" in 168 reviews
  • "YASSS! This is a great palette. Colors are very feminine and pretty. Great colors for everyday use, favorite is unattainble (it is chunky in texture compared to others) and unbridled is a perfect burgundy color for the crease.. sooo pretty. Only dud in the palette is undiscovered, similar to MAC's lustre shadows. More glitter than actual color. So, they should have discovered another color instead of that one, but it is worth the money. " in 58 reviews
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is a phenomenal palette! Smooth textures, very blendable. Mattes and shimmers but not a speck of glitter in sight! I've never been about glitter tbh. Even when it was age appropriate for me, I was a total kill joy and found it kind of sloppy and embarrassing all over my face. The shimmers in this palette are very finely milled and luminous... I have had minimal fall out and with primer haven't noticed it really migrating around during the day. This is perfect for glowy, brightening, "awake" looks. I feel I can get the kind of looks I used to love getting out of Stila palettes but with less fuss and mess. This palette in particular, packaging aside, screams Stila to me! But I much prefer this one for the following reasons - these shadows blend just as well and apply just as smoothly, although less creamy (still wouldn't describe them as dry though), BUT they hold up! The shadows are better pressed and stay in tact. I have been through about 5-6 Kitten eyeshadows, no joke, and every single one shattered and made huge messes even when handling very carefully. Singles or palettes. I finally just gave up! I'm super pumped to kind of get that look and feel back but even better, prettier, easier. Also, I appreciate the packaging not being cutesy or gimmicky.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I'm so indifferent about this palette. I bought this particular palette a few years ago on a whim hoping that it would inspire me to add more shimmer to my look, but I sadly haven't reached for it after a few uses. To start off, the shimmers are lackluster. They don't have that intense pigment that shimmers do now and that could be attributed to their formula being outdated since this is quite an older palette. Secondly, this could never possibly create a full look. The shade "undressed" is a matte pink/peach tone and doesn't really appeal to me as a base shade for eyeshadow. There is absolutely no transition shade light enough to blend a crease. The two tones names "undeniable" and "unwind" and virtually exact to each other being a cocoa matte shade. I really wish lorac could make a come back because I did see so much potential when I initially bought this product which unfortunately fell short for me.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The LORAC Unzipped is one of my very favorite palettes from the brand. If you love rose gold then this is the palette for you.

The metallics are amazing! They are buttery smooth and intensely pigmented. The mattes perform equally as well. This palette is very versatile and universally flattering.

I purchased both the Unzipped and Unzipped Gold for half price during an Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale, but I’d gladly pay full price for this palette ($42.) I highly recommend picking this beauty up!
Shelby S.
Atlanta, Georgia
I got this palette a month ago and i use it every day. My favorite shade is undressed I like to prime my eyes first then set it with undressed it’s a very neutral color that looks good on anyone! I highly recommend this palette. You can create so many looks with just 10 shades. Top Row: undressed, uninhabited, unpredictable, undeniable, and unedited. Bottom Row: unlocked, unlimited, unleashed, unwind, and unafraid. 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
I have the Lorac Unzipped Gold palette and let me tell you, it is a life changer. If you every use a sparkle eyeshadow after using this palette it is just not the same. It is the most pigmented glitter shadow palette I have ever used. I typically spray shimmers with a setting spray to get them to really pop but that is totally unnecessary with this palette. I don't even use a brush if I'm applying it to my lid, I just use my finger. I would 100% recommend this palette to EVERYONE and have gifted it to many friends and family.  LORAC Unzipped
CaraMaleia J.
Norcross , GA
I love this Palette!! I purchased my Palette at Kohl’s!! My eye color is dark brown. I use this product often I am already at pan. This is my first time using this Palette. I would recommend and have recommend this Palette to my friends.!!! ❤️
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
This was my first eyeshadow palette and I love it. Consistency of shadows is creamy, and the color payoff is great. There is quite a bit of fallout when dipping your brush into the pans but I just swipe my brush along the fallout to grab it back onto the brush to touch up any areas. Shadows blend effortlessly, and they work well with MAC Fix+. I am not sure of the price because it was given to me as a birthday gift.
Alexis T.
My absolute FAVORITE palette of ALL time! You will not regret the money spent on this palette!! I’ve used several other palettes, but this doesnt even compare to those. The colors are very pigmented & they are good every day colors! I would recommend LORAC Unzipped😊
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
This is a really nice palette. Less kickback and falloutg than some Lorac palettes, but a little one note when it comes to eye looks. There is room for some variations and a little sparkle, can easily go from day to night, and perfect for a neutral eye with warm and cool rose tones. Comes with eyeshadow primer that is a little sheer, but works well.
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
BEAUTIFUL colors. Very pigmented, saw at Ulta and HAD to grab it. Im in love 😸❤️😭 Very easy to apply and I love the shimmers❤️ in the swatches picture i barely touched the colors. So pigmented and gorgeous. worth every penny
Lauren H.
How similar is this to the naked 3? Which would you prefer to use?
Payton W.
I love these rosy shadows. Is this product good quality?
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
How pigmented are these shadows? Are they powdery or buttery? Thanks!
Joanna H.
Would you recommend this to someone who already has the Naked palettes? Should I get this or the Lorac Pro?
LeeAnn C.
How does this palette compared to Too Faced, Tarte or Naked in terms of quality?