BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is a phenomenal palette! Smooth textures, very blendable. Mattes and shimmers but not a speck of glitter in sight! I've never been about glitter tbh. Even when it was age appropriate for me, I was a total kill joy and found it kind of sloppy and embarrassing all over my face. The shimmers in this palette are very finely milled and luminous... I have had minimal fall out and with primer haven't noticed it really migrating around during the day. This is perfect for glowy, brightening, "awake" looks. I feel I can get the kind of looks I used to love getting out of Stila palettes but with less fuss and mess. This palette in particular, packaging aside, screams Stila to me! But I much prefer this one for the following reasons - these shadows blend just as well and apply just as smoothly, although less creamy (still wouldn't describe them as dry though), BUT they hold up! The shadows are better pressed and stay in tact. I have been through about 5-6 Kitten eyeshadows, no joke, and every single one shattered and made huge messes even when handling very carefully. Singles or palettes. I finally just gave up! I'm super pumped to kind of get that look and feel back but even better, prettier, easier. Also, I appreciate the packaging not being cutesy or gimmicky.
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
I got this palette a month ago and i use it every day. My favorite shade is undressed I like to prime my eyes first then set it with undressed it’s a very neutral color that looks good on anyone! I highly recommend this palette. You can create so many looks with just 10 shades. Top Row: undressed, uninhabited, unpredictable, undeniable, and unedited. Bottom Row: unlocked, unlimited, unleashed, unwind, and unafraid. 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
This is a really nice palette. Less kickback and falloutg than some Lorac palettes, but a little one note when it comes to eye looks. There is room for some variations and a little sparkle, can easily go from day to night, and perfect for a neutral eye with warm and cool rose tones. Comes with eyeshadow primer that is a little sheer, but works well.
Liz W.
Lorac shadows are wonderful. Soft and pigmented and easy to use. I have green eyes and love this color scheme to compliment them. The price is good for what you’re getting, in addition to the palette you also receive an eye primer. The pans in this palette are kinda huge and will last a long time. If I ever use this up I would likely buy it again.
Melissa W.
Talladega, AL
This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes! If you want less pigmented shadow, don’t use an eyeshadow primer. I however use a primer and blend for really pigmented shadow looks. I will say that you shouldn’t scrape the pan hard, because it is quite loose. The color selections are amazing and some of my all time favorite glitter pigments are in this palette!
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
This palette is perfect for any look! Whether you are going out or just need a natural look you can make it happen with Just one palette! The color range in the palette is nice because you have the taupes and light browns and dark browns but also have some shimmers and they are so pigmented! A little goes a long way!
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
I have purchased 4 of these, because it is THAT AMAZING. I tend to use browns and gold more often than any other colors, so this is perfect for me. Lorac is probably my favorite brand for palettes, just because I know I’ll be happy with the product every single time. I just love their formula so much more than any other eyeshadow formulas I’ve used so far.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This palette is my biggest staple to my collection, it's my go to for multiple looks from natural to glamorous. The shades are amazing with their velvety feel and intense pigment. It's an all around gorgeous palette that provides a selection of textures to obtain the just-right look at the right time.
Alicia A.
Colleyville, TX
I literally love this palette so much! It is my every day, go to palette. The colors are really beautiful and as long as you tap your brushes before applying, the fall out is pretty minimal. I really recommend this palette to everyone, can be used for an every day or going out look.
Brooke E.
Kalispell, MT
This palette is crazy pigmented! I’ve been eyeing it for the longest time and finally purchased it recently. The shimmers just blow me away...and I like that the matte shades aren’t the typical warm brown shades that we see in every palette. All the shades pair very well together. It’s a nice palette to have in your collection!
Lauren H.
How similar is this to the naked 3? Which would you prefer to use?
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I love these rosy shadows. Is this product good quality?
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
How pigmented are these shadows? Are they powdery or buttery? Thanks!
Joanna H.
Would you recommend this to someone who already has the Naked palettes? Should I get this or the Lorac Pro?
LeeAnn C.
How does this palette compared to Too Faced, Tarte or Naked in terms of quality?