LORAC Unzipped
LORAC Unzipped
By LORAC
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA

While using this product does it create fallout?

Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Williamston, SC
1 year, 3 months ago
I have noticed fallout. I would recommend mac fix plus, and it will solve the fallout problem. I also recommend doing your eyeshadow before your foundation so you can easily clean it up!
sacramento, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I've noticed that I get the panda eyes if I've been wearing the darker shades after a day at work. I think it might be because of my monolid eyes or that might be packing on too much shadow?
sacramento, CA
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
1 year, 7 months ago
I never had a problem with fallout with these shadows. However, I always use an eyelid primer whenever I am using eye makeup since I have oily eyelids
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
2 years, 3 months ago
I use a primer and have no problem whatsoever.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
2 years, 7 months ago
There is some fallout but not much
Shannin B.
Shannin B.
2 years, 9 months ago
I haven't noticed too much fall out but you may get minor fallout,I find that tapping you brush off after you dip it into the color along with patting the color on your lid rather than sweeping it on helps a ton! Also a good primer will help them stick a little better.
Gwenievere S.
Gwenievere S.
Alhambra, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't get any fallout when I use it but I suggest to use a synthetic brush for packing on color and tapping the brush off before blending
Maggi C.
Maggi C.
4 years, 7 months ago
There is a little bit of fall out but I always do my eye makeup first and then use a makeup remover wipe to swipe under my eye and then i put on concealer and it works perfect.
Kathrine G.
Kathrine G.
Milton, wi
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes, there is some fallout. The shadows are so soft that it's almost unavoidable, but it helps if you "pat" the color onto your lids instead of swiping it on. This is definitely one palette (and brand in general, from experience) where having a heavy hand is not recommended.