Emerson W.
This is my favorite palette I have ever used! I have the Naked palettes, and a couple other palettes, for I have trouble finding one I love enough to purchase. When I was hunting down the coveted Too Faced Peach palette, I stumbled upon this. The shadows in this palette are SO pigmented! I also like how some of the shades have a peachy tone, wich works well with my blue eyes and warm olive skin. The colours offer a great variety and you can create endless looks with them. I was also pleasantly surprised by the price, as it is about ten dollars cheaper than most high-end palettes and the amount of product you get is more than most palettes offer (but you do get a couple fewer shades compared to the Naked palettes ). I definitely recommend picking up this palette, especially if you prefer warm, peachy toned shadows! My one complaint is that a couple of the peachy colours look a little similar, and some of the dark colours could use some improvement in the blending department, but overall those flaws can be overlooked because this palette is so so so good!
tip- try applying the shadows using a wet brush, the sparkly shades look stunning!