Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
This is my first Lorac palette. The market is saturated with companies making palettes and to be honest, I've been happy with the other brands that I've tried (Urban Decay, Tarte, Too Faced) and never felt the need to try yet another brand. But, I simply couldn't resist this gorgeous gold palette -- and I'm glad I caved and got it! It is so high pigmented, the colors are amazing, the texture is perfectly blendable (almost creamy, if that makes any sense for a dry shadow). I will definitely be checking out other palettes from this brand; I'm already eyeing the Pro3.
I highly recommend!