LORAC Unzipped Ocean Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor

by LORAC

Embrace the call of the sea when you prep your eyes using the mini LORAC Behind The Scenes eye primer. Finish your look like a PRO with any of the alluring eyeshadows featured in the Unzipped Ocean Sunset palette. Primer helps to ensure long-lasting color. Richly hued shades combine for unlimited looks. Highly-pigmented for long-lasting color. Applicator not included. Fragrance Details Includes: (10) .39-oz. eyeshadows, (1) 0.19-oz. eye primer Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LORAC Unzipped Ocean Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Winchester
One of my favorite palettes, I love the packaging it has a magnetic geometric closure at the top and it's a good size palette perfect for travel. I ended getting all 3 versions. It's my first time trying lorac but I definitely want to try out their other palettes, would definitely recommend.
Renton, WA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Not my favorite palette. I was bummed though really thought this would be fun to make different looks. The only thing I liked about the palette was the matte shades... very buttery. But the shimmer shades were quite chalky.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this palette. Great tropical vibe. The colors blend nicely and have great pigmentation. The packaging is light and easy to travel with. Pretty colors for highlighting. Includes a pretty pearly green color.
I love this palette. The colors are gorgeous, the price is right. There is little fall out and the quality is there. Definitely one of my go to palettes especially in the spring and summer seasons
Pittsburgh, PA
It's your stellar LORAC formula in a beautiful ocean and sunset themed palette - what's not to love? The shadows are beautiful, pigmented and apply like a dream. I'm excited to see what they come out with next.
Leominster, MA
It's nice but i was expecting much more from Lorac. For one, the palette doesn't even have a mirror, and some of the shimmers aren't pigmented enough
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oh I love this eyeshadow. I'd never used lorac before but it's the best eyeshadow I've tried. I want more palettes
Moreno Valley
I got this as a gift and it was the best make up gift ever I loved it, the colors mix beautifully with my skin