by LORAC

Embrace the breathtaking bluffs when you prep your eyes using the mini LORAC Behind The Scenes eye primer. Finish your look like a PRO with any of the alluring eyeshadows featured in the Unzipped Mountain Sunset palette. Primer helps to ensure long-lasting color. Richly hued shades combine for unlimited looks. Highly-pigmented for long-lasting color. Applicator not included. Fragrance Details Includes: (10) .39-oz. eyeshadows, (1) 0.19-oz. eye primer Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed.

How is the fallout for this palette?
I think I am in love....should I or shouldn't I. Don't want to read the reviews cause I know it will be amazing
Start your review of LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor!
Spokane
Pretty colors, kind of an impulse buy. Glad it came with a primer, helps to bring out the pigment. Have found the matte shades can be hard to blend. Got it on sale from the rack, like Lorac products, wouldn’t buy this again but would try others
houston
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This pallet is so good and beautiful I really like it even tho it’s my first time , the shadows can last u all day pretty much , it’s not very pricy at all it depends where u buy it . I would really recommend this if your looking for different color shimmers and matte colors all in one
Purchased at: ULTA
Lorac is my favorite eyeshadow formula. Their pigmented, blendable, and buttery soft. And these colors are great for everyday or a night out. Plus, they last pretty well on the eyes. I will definitely purchase more shadows from them.
USA
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Krista H.
This is great for cool toned loving people. The browns are so buttery and blendable, and the colors are just enough of a pop that they aren't overbearing. Absolutely stunning!
Wichita, KS
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Ashley W.
I've used both and by far the Unzipped ocean sunset palette by lorac cosmetics is my favorite of the two! Both are talc-free, very blendable/buildable, buttery, pigmented, little kick back and not really any fall out! Im not a fan of lorac palettes.. But, their newest unzipped ones are by far the best and worth checking out! Theres a ton of looks you can create and it'll pair well with palettes you probably already have! Well worth the price.. Lorac, im impressed!
Kirkland
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Nanako M.
I got the Ocean Sunset Palette and I love the color scheme which inspires me to create so many looks. SALT WATER, pale greenish gold, is such a beautiful color! The eye shadows are soft and creamy, but bit powdery, especially matte colors. I don't have any problem with blending, but it falls out if I don't tap off the excess.
Douglassville, PA
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Bambi S.
Beautiful! I have been dying to get my hands on this and was not disappointed! Very pigmented, easy to blend! Some of the mattes are a little powdery so use a light hand. But I absolutely recommend. Totally beautiful!
Mastic Beach, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this because I didn't have any fun colors in my eyeshadow collection, only neutrals. Obviously I didn't expect this to be my next go-to palette because of this. The formula is great and it's very pigmented. I just wish the colors were more similar to each other so I didn't ALWAYS have to use another palette with this one.
Hurley, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this palette is GORGEOUS! I wish the Unzipped line was easier to find! I recommend at least checking this out! I think this palette is just as good if not better than many other brands I've tried.
Anderson, SC
I purchased this palette and then after trying it...really wish I had not wasted my money on it. It had such beautiful colors but such a lack of mattes and transition colors. I finally created a look I liked but getting there was a little difficult. The pigmentation, formula and blendability are all phenomenal as are all Lorac eye palettes. I really don't think I would repurchase but may recommend to someone who has the eyes to pull off all shimmer shades. Not 100# disappointed