MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerLORAC
Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor

Embrace the breathtaking bluffs when you prep your eyes using the mini LORAC Behind The Scenes eye primer. Finish your look like a PRO with any of the alluring eyeshadows featured in the Unzipped Mountain Sunset palette. Primer helps to ensure long-lasting color. Richly hued shades combine for unlimited looks. Highly-pigmented for long-lasting color. Applicator not included. Fragrance Details Includes: (10) .39-oz. eyeshadows, (1) 0.19-oz. eye primer Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed.

How is the fallout for this palette?
I think I am in love....should I or shouldn't I. Don't want to read the reviews cause I know it will be amazing
Start your review of LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor!
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
Wow These vivid colors are full of mint sparkles Give me a glamor and an extensive one your eyes together makes the color of your eyes stand out and Don finished and a beautiful finish I highly recommend this product without a doubt I buy it and fascinated to have bought those colors So beautiful that I bought and used it a lot to leave special those who like me who like these colors are full of liveliness and simplicity.
Anderson, SC
I purchased this palette and then after trying it...really wish I had not wasted my money on it. It had such beautiful colors but such a lack of mattes and transition colors. I finally created a look I liked but getting there was a little difficult. The pigmentation, formula and blendability are all phenomenal as are all Lorac eye palettes. I really don't think I would repurchase but may recommend to someone who has the eyes to pull off all shimmer shades. Not 100# disappointed
Glastonbury, CT
Beautiful palette. Each color is really great. I love that it comes with mini eyeshadow primer.
Pompano Beach, FL
I was so happy to see this back in stock. The colors are perfect. I was just emailing Lorac a few months ago asking (begging) for this to be released again! The light shimmery shades are the best light neutral.
Long Beach, CA
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Leah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this because the colors were unique and different than what I already have in my collection. It is my first Lorac palette and overall, I am impressed. The matte shades can be a little trickier to blend but are still good quality and last on the eyes. There are some great color combinations but at first, it was a little intimidating to figure out what to pair together.
Los Angeles, CA
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Maria G.
Love this eyeshadow palette the colors are so pretty so many different kind of looks you can create, totally buying again 😁
USA
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Krista H.
This is great for cool toned loving people. The browns are so buttery and blendable, and the colors are just enough of a pop that they aren't overbearing. Absolutely stunning!
Chatsworth, CA
LORAC Unzipped Mountain Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor uploaded by Priscilla C.
These eyeshadows are really pigmented and blend so well. Very little fallout, gorgeous color selection, and the palette is sleek and beautiful as well. LORAC Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette With Mini Eye Primer, Multicolor
Bristol
These colors are so perfect I used this palette almost every week (when I decide to get ready) 😂 but it is amazing
El Paso, TX
The pigment on this palette is pretty good. However, it blends like crap. So, after my first attempt with it, it’s been permanently stored in the back of a vanity drawer. I have to admit, I used it with the primer that it came with, and that could have been some of the issue. But with so many better palettes to choose from, I just haven’t gone back to it.